OST-066: I get all wavy (4AC content)
03-28-2020, 01:41 PM
Post: #8
RE: OST-066: I get all wavy (4AC content)
Dan
Are you doing anything inside the chamber? Looks like both the exhaust and intake could use relief help on the side walls?
Dave W
Find all posts by this user


Messages In This Thread
RE: OST-066: I get all wavy (4AC content) - Dave W - 03-28-2020 01:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OST-125: Building a big valve 5AGTTE (yes, twin turbocharged) oldeskewltoy 4 194 Yesterday 01:34 PM
Last Post: decryphe
  (Catching up) OST-086 MM: Built for Mario oldeskewltoy 2 4,755 10-28-2022 08:23 AM
Last Post: decryphe
  OST-093: My, My, Mystery oldeskewltoy 10 9,864 09-18-2022 02:19 AM
Last Post: oldeskewltoy
  (Catching up...) OST-085: 7AG Big Valve build w/Cat Cams 262 9.0mm lift cams oldeskewltoy 5 6,601 09-09-2022 09:07 PM
Last Post: Vaptor
  (Catching up...) OST-083: Salvage operation oldeskewltoy 2 4,466 07-11-2022 08:32 PM
Last Post: banpei
Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | AEU86 | Return to Top | Return to Content