Finish Exhaust Martelius
01-15-2009, 11:07 AM
Finish Exhaust Martelius
http://www.aeu86.org/viewtopic/ae86/t/59...sc/start=0

Quote:I think those parts give more torque from about 3000 rpm--> And my car was in "bench" and there was 135hp / 6850 rpm and torque was 153nm / 4200 rpm.

"Tämmösellä modernilla autolla, niin mun mielestä, ei tämmöstä kisaa voi ajaa. Tää käy kunnon päälle eikä riitä aivot tähän touhuun!"
""With a modern car like this, in my opinion, a competition like this can't be driven. It's too physical and your brains can't cope with this stuff"
-Henri Toivonen 2.5.1986-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwgB4Xs4LVQ
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-16-2009, 07:59 PM
Finish Exhaust Martelius
Eircamae86 Wrote:[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Finish Exhaust Martelius]

We would like to offer AE86-IRL members and friends a group buy price (Min. 5 orders) for: €440 INCL SHIPPING!

Including shipments to the west coast of the USA??????

Hmmmmmmmm... shouldn't the piping be paired as 1 and 4 and then 2 and 3??? As the pic shows you will not get alternating pulses with the above arraignment

Dan -

You can |Sad .... OR you can ask for help!!!

OST Porting service - http://hachiroku.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19991
Find all posts by this user
01-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Finish Exhaust Martelius
That is the lastes version of 4age exhaust mani..

good stuff they are, and very good power output..
10-01-2010, 04:46 AM
Finish Exhaust Martelius
Is this group buy still going on? If so im interested and just messaged your stores site. Looks like a great header Smile

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Finish Exhaust Martelius]
04-14-2012, 09:49 PM
Finish Exhaust Martelius
BUMP FROM THE DEAD!

I know... I know....

HOWEVER, I only do it for good reasons Big Grin

Has anyone purchased and used this header yet? Maybe dyno'd it? I'm not too interested in HP figures, jus torque and drivability. Unless the HP completely tanks.

Anyone?

Wow, I could have sworn I had an account here... I guess I'm the new guy Sad
04-14-2012, 10:24 PM
Finish Exhaust Martelius
I´ll fit mine next week and will get a dyno print later on.

1979 Toyota Corolla KE35
1983 Toyota Corolla AE86
1985 Toyota Corolla AE86
04-14-2012, 11:25 PM
Finish Exhaust Martelius
dazed_driver Wrote:BUMP FROM THE DEAD!

I know... I know....

Has anyone purchased and used this header yet? Maybe dyno'd it? I'm not too interested in HP figures, jus torque and drivability. Unless the HP completely tanks.

Anyone?

I have it on mine 20v.
if you are using your car as a daily, it's not the best header for you.
At low revs the torque figure is terrible, but the power on high revs is impressive. It has different heat coating nowdays, it is now some black coating.
The manager of Martelius told this to me when i bought the header and recommended this for daily drivers. http://www.martelius.com/index.php?modul...ct=490020C
04-15-2012, 12:47 PM
Finish Exhaust Martelius
Sidorifto Wrote:
dazed_driver Wrote:BUMP FROM THE DEAD!

I know... I know....

Anyone?

I have it on mine 20v.
if you are using your car as a daily, it's not the best header for you.
At low revs the torque figure is terrible, but the power on high revs is impressive. It has different heat coating nowdays, it is now some black coating.
The manager of Martelius told this to me when i bought the header and recommended this for daily drivers. http://www.martelius.com/index.php?modul...ct=490020C

did the manager of Martelius tell you upto what powerlevel the street header version will be good to? I considered this for quite a while but am woried that it'll kill my topend (will put out some 180hp +/-20) due to the "small" 50mm diameter ending.

@fax: please keep us/me posted on this Smile what are your power/torque relevant modifications?

AE86 ex-daily
04-15-2012, 12:59 PM
Finish Exhaust Martelius
Bean, its easy to cut off the manifold at the last 2-1 collector and then knock a 2.25-2.5" pipe into an oval shape and weld it back together. You could also make a diffuser from the 50mm to a 60mm cross-section and might even pick up some power.

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
04-15-2012, 01:10 PM
Finish Exhaust Martelius
NoHachi Wrote:Bean, its easy to cut off the manifold at the last 2-1 collector and then knock a 2.25-2.5" pipe into an oval shape and weld it back together. You could also make a diffuser from the 50mm to a 60mm cross-section and might even pick up some power.

True but the primaries and secondaries still might be restrictive. Anyway let's wait for some result I'm in no rush.

AE86 ex-daily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help me to finish!!! Allexz 9 7,134 02-10-2008 05:26 AM
Last Post: parrot