OST-029: California here I come.....
03-11-2015, 11:48 PM
Post: #26
RE: OST-029: California here I come.....
(03-11-2015 09:55 PM)banpei Wrote:  And another epic serial by Oldeskewltoy comes to an end. Crying
don't worry I'm sure there will be more Wink

AE86 ex-daily
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user


Messages In This Thread
RE: OST-029: California here I come..... - Bean - 03-11-2015 11:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OST-125: Building a big valve 5AGTTE (yes, twin turbocharged) oldeskewltoy 0 6 Today 06:11 PM
Last Post: oldeskewltoy
  (Catching up) OST-086 MM: Built for Mario oldeskewltoy 2 4,732 10-28-2022 08:23 AM
Last Post: decryphe
  OST-093: My, My, Mystery oldeskewltoy 10 9,820 09-18-2022 02:19 AM
Last Post: oldeskewltoy
  (Catching up...) OST-085: 7AG Big Valve build w/Cat Cams 262 9.0mm lift cams oldeskewltoy 5 6,568 09-09-2022 09:07 PM
Last Post: Vaptor
  (Catching up...) OST-083: Salvage operation oldeskewltoy 2 4,435 07-11-2022 08:32 PM
Last Post: banpei
Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Contact Us | AEU86 | Return to Top | Return to Content