We need your help!
11-09-2004, 12:17 AM
We need your help!
But Al is a friend of mine Smile we play Counter-Strike together... hahahahah we're nerds Hurray!

"Sometimes giving up isn't the answer we're looking for, but its the only answer we have"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2004, 02:17 AM
We need your help!
Since these calender thing isn't gonna work (in my eyes then. if you disagree, please let it know Tongue), i thought about it at my work (when I was pretty bored -again- Tongue).

Why not let Banpei make a special PayPal account for this forum, so that we, AEU86 forummembers, can send money to him.

I've got a number of websites running myself, so i know what the costs could be. And my sites aren't that big, AEU86.org has the potential to grow very big Big Grin

Let's say that active members (more then 50 posts or something, just as an example) donate 10 Euro each (or more / less, just what they want to give).

ATM there are 20 users with more then 50 posts, so that'll make 200 euro.
I think that would be a great start for him to upgrade or keep this one running smoothly.

I don't have to receive something in change for the money, this (great!!) forum about the AE86 is all worth it! Big Grin

How do you guys think about this?

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
Find all posts by this user
11-11-2004, 02:26 AM
We need your help!
Thou non-believer!
We just liked the idea of making a calender, why the hell not. There are lots of good pictures already. It's just taking more time than was planned for.
Heck I'd donate 10 euro's with pleasure, but I dont like to give up on ideas that easily.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2004, 02:32 AM
We need your help!
Calender is very cool (certainly would buy one!), but because time is running out and there aren't many pictures yet (unless everyone emails them and we only get to see them on the calender Smile), i came up with this idea.

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
11-11-2004, 09:42 AM
We need your help!
Doctor, if we don't make the 'deadline' of mid december then we'll just release the calender in JanuarySmile

Donating money is always an option but we don't want to turn this into a pay-site. We won't think of something like that until this site really goes and it starts to cost us a bundle of cash. Then we will probably add some 'donators only' parts to the site or somethingSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo How to add photos to your posts banpei 2 4,098 01-17-2022 10:31 PM
Last Post: banpei
  what is your opinions on these head gaskets... CHOPKIN2 5 5,148 04-09-2018 05:29 PM
Last Post: mad.matt
  KE70 - need your help! zemosh 2 5,023 03-19-2015 07:42 PM
Last Post: willy
  Need your help,looking for a rallcar thats looks like this ditn 17 19,283 04-11-2013 07:13 PM
Last Post: ditn
  Camshafts... what is your desire? oldeskewltoy 9 8,055 03-23-2013 02:41 PM
Last Post: Uzelac