We need your help!
11-02-2004, 02:14 PM
We need your help!
Will hopefully get my camera whizz friend to take some shots this weekend.

Regards Ian.
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - We need your help!]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2004, 03:02 PM
We need your help!
Cool ian, looking forward to itSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user
11-03-2004, 12:25 AM
We need your help!
Once more we face the facts: we definetly need some other connection as the current one. As I know through my work the dslprovider (bbned) has serious problems migrating the connections (they want to change their infrastructure) and the line did not came up after they did so... When I noticed I resetted the line shortly after and then it came up again. Luckily only 2 hours maximum outage.

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
11-03-2004, 01:56 AM
We need your help!
Ivan141 Wrote:Then dont bother..the whole idea was to have pic's of forum members you know.. I know Kristian has plenty of nice pics, Zax had more than a few as well. Myself I dont think I have any pic worthy of a calender.

You want pics from nice looking hachi's, right?

Since the nice ones here in holland are very rare (mainly under construction, no offence, but it's the truth) i offered to ask ad (because he has at least 1 nice and 2 very beautiful Hachi's Big Grin).

Btw, he has subscribed here I saw, but isn't very active, so that doesn't count.

Shall i ask him or not?

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
11-03-2004, 09:41 AM
We need your help!
I don't think it matters so much if the car is super shiney and all that.

I think capturing hachi's in good and bad condition alike helps to show that they are not just cars that people throw away when they rot or go bad. It helps to show peoples love of the cars. Would be good to have those pictures too I think.

Regards Ian.
11-03-2004, 10:24 AM
We need your help!
Ian.G Wrote:I don't think it matters so much if the car is super shiney and all that.

I think capturing hachi's in good and bad condition alike helps to show that they are not just cars that people throw away when they rot or go bad. It helps to show peoples love of the cars. Would be good to have those pictures too I think.
Hmmm, you have a point there. Maybe it is also good to show pictures of cars before and after. Smile

11-03-2004, 11:03 AM
We need your help!
Indeed a good point, didn't think of that..

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
11-03-2004, 12:17 PM
We need your help!
Yupz, we don't just want showcars, but just a good view of the cars around Europa. Besides, even cars that aren't in the best condition can still look good on picture. Just depends on lighting and angle. Ivans car looks very nice on some of the photo's I've seen, but up close and personal you see his paint is fading a bit, not to mention his hood (not trying to diss your car Ivan). Same with my car. Now with the white fenders its not that nice but when I still had my rusty fenders on I could make some very nice pictures of it. Just needed to make sure I took it on the right side (dent on the left) and at an angle where shaddow fell over the rustSmile And even seeing some imperfections is fine....

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
11-03-2004, 03:21 PM
We need your help!
mux213 Wrote:Yupz, we don't just want showcars, but just a good view of the cars around Europa. Besides, even cars that aren't in the best condition can still look good on picture. Just depends on lighting and angle. Ivans car looks very nice on some of the photo's I've seen, but up close and personal you see his paint is fading a bit, not to mention his hood (not trying to diss your car Ivan). Same with my car. Now with the white fenders its not that nice but when I still had my rusty fenders on I could make some very nice pictures of it. Just needed to make sure I took it on the right side (dent on the left) and at an angle where shaddow fell over the rustSmile And even seeing some imperfections is fine....
And dented cars also look a lot better when in action. Wink

11-03-2004, 07:18 PM
We need your help!
Haha, i promise you, the best photographer in the world couldn't get my hachi to look good in the state it's in.. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo How to add photos to your posts banpei 2 4,098 01-17-2022 10:31 PM
Last Post: banpei
  what is your opinions on these head gaskets... CHOPKIN2 5 5,148 04-09-2018 05:29 PM
Last Post: mad.matt
  KE70 - need your help! zemosh 2 5,023 03-19-2015 07:42 PM
Last Post: willy
  Need your help,looking for a rallcar thats looks like this ditn 17 19,283 04-11-2013 07:13 PM
Last Post: ditn
  Camshafts... what is your desire? oldeskewltoy 9 8,055 03-23-2013 02:41 PM
Last Post: Uzelac