We need your help!
10-29-2004, 11:11 AM
We need your help!
Hey Everyone,

This forum is growing and growing and we admins have been talking with our moderators a bit especially concerning the few outages we had. Art suggested that we move the forum to a colocation company to garantee up time and also get the bandwidth we need (we're already running 1.5Gb per month at the moment over Arts private line).

We dont want this forum to become a site that members need to pay for or a site that relies on sponsering (we want to keep our independence) so we are thinking of some alternative income. Something that is fun to our members aswell.

One of the things we are exploring is stickers. The other that we thought of today we need YOUR help for.

We want to make a 2005 calendar! And we have just over a month to do soSmile

What we want from you guys is to go out, wash and polish your car, find the most beautiful spot you can find to park your car, and make some great hi-res photos and send them to me and art (please send hi-res versions or they wont be printed very nicely). Please dont sent us nice pictures you found on the net as we'll get into copyright problems, we need originals from you guys with the permission to use themSmile

We'll put the calender together and get a couple printed and then sell them at a small profit to fund this forum (and buy beer.. owh wait, I dont drink beer.. awell..Smile). We'll be using this thread to post previews so you guys get to give input on what the calender should look like.

Owh and on a side note. If someone has a 2U computer case with powersupply left over he/she wants to donate, we need one of those aswellSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user
10-29-2004, 11:23 AM
We need your help!
I like the idea guys..creative thinking right here.
Hope I can find a nice angle to photograph my car from..that's gonna be difficult.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-29-2004, 11:35 AM
We need your help!
It's a challengeSmile

I hope I can get the paintjob done early November and get some nice pictures aswell. would be ashame to make a calender without my own carSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

10-29-2004, 12:17 PM
We need your help!
FYI Art = Banpei Smile

Drifting - best fun you can have in your car with your pants on!
11-01-2004, 06:39 PM
We need your help!
*BUMP*

Common people, I have got a number of "Good idea" reactions, but no pictures yet! We only have a month or so to get this thing done, go take out your cameras!

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

11-01-2004, 06:50 PM
We need your help!
My camera is not that good..it doesnt make super highres pictures. BTW, I', still thinking of a location.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
11-01-2004, 06:54 PM
We need your help!
I'll lend you mine if you wantSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

11-01-2004, 06:56 PM
We need your help!
Everything sounded real good except the beer and no drinking them part, i didn't understand that..? Wink Big Grin

I just wish my car was finished... I have some pictures but you don't want them in a calender! Big Grin
I'm looking forward to´the calender thou!

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - We need your help!]
11-01-2004, 07:38 PM
We need your help!
I think I'm going to do a little photoshoot @ kinderdijk one of these days (the place with all them windmill thingies). Nice and stereotypical location in the netherlands. Shame there arent any tulips and people with wooden shoes over there (the way a LOT of people seem to think about holland). It's only 30 minutes driving away from here at most and I have never been there before.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
11-01-2004, 08:57 PM
We need your help!
Ivan141 Wrote:I think I'm going to do a little photoshoot @ kinderdijk one of these days (the place with all them windmill thingies). Nice and stereotypical location in the netherlands. Shame there arent any tulips and people with wooden shoes over there (the way a LOT of people seem to think about holland). It's only 30 minutes driving away from here at most and I have never been there before.
Just go to a flower shop and buy lots of tulips and some wooden shoes! Thumbs up! :wink:

Looking forward to them pics!

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - We need your help!]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo How to add photos to your posts banpei 2 4,097 01-17-2022 10:31 PM
Last Post: banpei
  what is your opinions on these head gaskets... CHOPKIN2 5 5,146 04-09-2018 05:29 PM
Last Post: mad.matt
  KE70 - need your help! zemosh 2 5,022 03-19-2015 07:42 PM
Last Post: willy
  Need your help,looking for a rallcar thats looks like this ditn 17 19,281 04-11-2013 07:13 PM
Last Post: ditn
  Camshafts... what is your desire? oldeskewltoy 9 8,052 03-23-2013 02:41 PM
Last Post: Uzelac