Bean Bandits Levin 'Globetrotter'
01-22-2010, 11:27 PM
little update:

I have finished my adapter loom to connect the MSII to the stock wiring loom. Also included some plugs to connect my Innovate wideband lambda and reconfigured the two analog outputs to both being a wideband output Smile[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Bean Bandits Levin 'Globetrotter']

mid end february I'll get a new small notebook (Asus EEEPC) so tuning will start as soon as I get it... in the meanwhile I'll attach my wideband and EGT I have to gather some information of the stock ECU.

I have also mad a ignition map according to the data JRM_AW11 has pulled of the stock ECU but it's realy advanced and I'm abit scared to realy try it on the car right away.[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Bean Bandits Levin 'Globetrotter']

also attached the conversion of the original table I came up with in an openoffice (freeware) excel sheet - any input on this is welcome

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

AE86 ex-daily
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-23-2010, 11:03 AM
Knock Monitoring?
Find all posts by this user
01-23-2010, 11:54 AM
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Bean Bandits Levin 'Globetrotter'] this is not me Wink but I'd probably will look as stupid with det cans on

AE86 ex-daily
01-23-2010, 03:16 PM
i see that you know your way with electric stuff
maybe i'm gonna need you in the future wen i put my 4agze in
keep up the good work Thumbs up!

daily driver avensis 2.0 d4d and Yaris 1.0
weekend driver 1985 AE86
Find all posts by this user
01-24-2010, 12:42 AM
Roger Wrote:i see that you know your way with electric stuff
maybe i'm gonna need you in the future wen i put my 4agze in
keep up the good work Thumbs up!

no problem hit me up anytime - we still need to meet up for a beer Wink

PS: hope you feel better again

AE86 ex-daily
01-28-2010, 05:05 PM
update time again Smile

yesterday finished my ow n stim and got it working - thanks to Ivan again Thumbs up!

and today got my Innovate wideband fitted at the original mounting point in the header - Thanks to Hybrid07 for welding the bung in place Smile

AFR on the stock ECU and engine are astonishingly lean but it never missed a beat so I guess everything is fine like that.

We also tried to fit my EGT sensor in place of the EGR (I have removed this completly as I have no CAT anyway) on the header but I could get the bolt out with the basic tools we had at hand so this still needs to be done...

on that matter, does anyone know the thread size and pitch of the EGR bung? The sensor is 1/8 NPT so I need to source or make an adapter for it to suit.

Pictures will follow tomorrow once I have picked up my latest delivery, with some more little goodies Smile

AE86 ex-daily
01-28-2010, 06:35 PM
I do believe I once saw someone mention that it's the same thread as one of the drain plugs on the car...might be worth searching around for that.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
01-29-2010, 12:31 PM
Banging head picked up the failed delivery from yesterday which was something else non car related - just to get pack home and catch the postman with half of my delivery (postoffice has only processed one half after sitting on my packages for a week) to be 90 cent short and now I'm only able to pick it up on monday. To some up one brilliant day my temporarily fixed radiator starts to leak a bit again (replacement is in the non processed package) Banging head

AE86 ex-daily
01-29-2010, 02:03 PM
Bean going serious now. Hurray!

S13 out of sight, hachi gets all the attention.

Speed Industries
Hurdnerwaeldlistr. 73
8808 Pfaeffikon
Switzerland
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: +4155 420 15 69
page: http://www.speed-industries.ch
MSN: [email protected]

We have all the parts your Hachi needs
01-29-2010, 02:06 PM
speed-inc Wrote:Bean going serious now. Hurray!

S13 out of sight, hachi gets all the attention.

nah just S13 needs a big chunk of money which I don't have right now so the hachi gets some small stuff done Wink afterall it my daily driver and hence daily joy Big Grin

AE86 ex-daily