waiting time T3 parts
03-14-2007, 08:08 PM
waiting time T3 parts
Hey Gabe,

I think Djex is at his folks store or he would have replied on this already. I talked to him earlier today when he called me about some other business and he mentioned about your email. Something indeed being wrong with the address. In this way post offices suck, they don't take any trouble figuring things out and it takes months for us to figure out what happened.

I'm sure this will work itself out fine now, at least the whereabouts of the goods is known even if it ended up back where it started.

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user
03-14-2007, 08:50 PM
waiting time T3 parts
If its from TPGPost then this mean you send them a long time already before they change to TNTPost. I must said that TPGPost was messed last time before they changed to TNTPost. I work at post office as part-timer and we got alot of complaint before they change to TNTPost. my friend sent parts to Saudi Arabia in November 2006 and the parts still not arrived after 4 weeks. And my friend called TNTPost (after few week they changed from TPGPost to TNTPost) and they said they can find the boxes after 3 - 4 months. So in January 2007 my friend got good news from our customer that they recieved the parts but just today we got an mail from TNTPost about the boxes.

If I were you, I would be happy that the parts not gone in post but returned back to sender. Hope you got the parts soon Jordie.

1985 AE86 (ハチロク) Levin - Summer time daily driver
03-15-2007, 02:11 AM
waiting time T3 parts
Hey Gabe,

Thanks for the fast reply on my email! I know what went wrong. You told me in the email you sended it to streetnr. 17 instead off 117. Tongue Just one little anoying nummer makes such a big problem. I'm glad to hear it's not dissapeard.

Please read my new e-mail now. Tongue :wink:

p.s. E-mails are always replied very fast. Thanks for that! Thumbs up!

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - waiting time T3 parts]
5/2018 BMW F22 Coupe
1/1985 Toyota AE86 Levin Coupe
03-15-2007, 12:32 PM
waiting time T3 parts
Just to add to the data set:
Parts arrived 1 month earlier then expected...so it does happen Tongue

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
03-16-2007, 12:21 AM
waiting time T3 parts
And I have to add another thing:
Service of T3 is very good. Gabe send me the parts again with Airmail instead of shipping what I paid for! Respect!

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - waiting time T3 parts]
5/2018 BMW F22 Coupe
1/1985 Toyota AE86 Levin Coupe
03-16-2007, 07:17 AM
waiting time T3 parts
As I said in the rant going on in the general forum, I have been extremely happy with my dealings with Gabe and he has an excellent reputation in Australia, both for quality of product and communication / shipping.
03-16-2007, 09:41 AM
waiting time T3 parts
DJexor Wrote:And I have to add another thing:
Service of T3 is very good. Gabe send me the parts again with Airmail instead of shipping what I paid for! Respect!
Thumbs up! Thumbs up!

Great news Djex!

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long time no see Widar 25 17,756 09-07-2006 08:44 PM
Last Post: Widar
  Big time fan! Squeejy 7 8,178 12-02-2004 02:10 PM
Last Post: Ian.G