waiting time T3 parts
02-10-2007, 12:31 AM
waiting time T3 parts
How long did you guys have to wait for your Techno Toy Tuning parts?

Im waiting since 21 November but still nothing... Crying

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - waiting time T3 parts]
5/2018 BMW F22 Coupe
1/1985 Toyota AE86 Levin Coupe
Find all posts by this user
02-10-2007, 12:36 AM
waiting time T3 parts
SYM bought my T3 parts for me an then send it to my house.
It took about 2 weeks. Thumbs up!

Toyota MR2 2.0 16V Gen3 Turbo
Toyota MR2 1.6 16V
Toyota Corolla GTZ Twincam 1.6 16V (AE86) (Sold. Crying )
Toyota Corolla GT Twincam 1.6 16V (My new project Smile )
02-10-2007, 12:41 AM
waiting time T3 parts
Even I used fastest shipping I need to call him 3 times and pushed him to ship my stuff as we speak, at last I got my stuff in 2 weeks. Actually it must be 4 work days to Holland Tongue

1985 AE86 (ハチロク) Levin - Summer time daily driver
02-10-2007, 03:00 AM
waiting time T3 parts
DJexor Wrote:How long did you guys have to wait for your Techno Toy Tuning parts?

Im waiting since 21 November but still nothing... Crying

WAAAY too long.... something has happened... have you an email trail? Have you telephoned them? Gabe at times can be slow, but 3 months is NOT like them...

Collect all your correspondence you have(including all the invoices and bills - like a CC bill, or a paypal bill) Email him first, but if need be you may need to call him Here is their contact page... http://www.technotoytuning.com/contact/ it lists email and phone
[email protected]
(530) 626-7334

Dan -

You can |Sad .... OR you can ask for help!!!

OST Porting service - http://hachiroku.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19991
02-10-2007, 09:40 AM
waiting time T3 parts
Dan,

Hehe wait till Zax responds to this message Big Grin

Its a real shame but this keeps happening to us EU guys (not just T3, speaking generaly here).
T3 is a wonderful shop and they are good people, but their shipping to EU has known its ups and downs. I know as many stories about people having to wait a few months, as people receiving their goods in a matter of days from them. Its hard to say where it goes wrong though, shipping to EU can be a biatch, there are always 2 sides to every story...

Djexor, I hope you can sort this out mate, this is taking way to long Sad But so far as far as I know people have always gotten their stuff from T3 so keep contacting Gabe and I'm sure it will all work out!

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
02-10-2007, 04:12 PM
waiting time T3 parts
Yeah Gabe is a good guy, same as T3 too. He explained to me why my parts late. He go to the post office once in a week so this mean he collected all parts and send them in one time.

I dont tell you here that Gabe a bad guy, only you need to call him all the time to keep you update. I suggest you to call him because he got everything recorded.

I hope you got the problem sorted soon Smile

1985 AE86 (ハチロク) Levin - Summer time daily driver
02-10-2007, 05:51 PM
waiting time T3 parts
First shippment never arrived. Some parts arrived after 8 months and lots and lots of ranting.

Drifting - best fun you can have in your car with your pants on!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2007, 04:32 AM
waiting time T3 parts
Same waiting game played here......
Waited for more than 3months for several T3 parts from Gabe, but he was allways honest when i rang, and send me the parts without shipping cost, so i´m a happy camper.
Would still recommend Technotoytuning to anyone Thumbs up!

My evil Red/Black Panda
http://www.bilgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=12832
My current JDM AE86 project
http://www.bilgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=31609
02-13-2007, 12:14 AM
waiting time T3 parts
thanks for all the replies. It gives me a little hope Smile I'll be patient and wait a little longer.

5/2018 BMW F22 Coupe
1/1985 Toyota AE86 Levin Coupe
03-14-2007, 07:28 PM
waiting time T3 parts
DJexor, I believe you are Jordie, correct?

Your package was just returned to us, with a TPGPost label that was marked "Onbekend" and possibly (but hard to read handwriting) Op Adres

Labels show it made it to Amsterdam or farther before coming back to us.

I dropped you an e-mail yesterday to verify the address, get back to me when you get a chance.

---------------------------------------------------

To the rest of our international customers. We ship all International packages by Post Office so that you can save on customs fees on arrrival on your end. For the most part, we've had very good luck with packages arriving intact at their destinations.

We only take one trip the post office per week, with loading the truck, standing in line and filling out all the customs forms, it usually takes at least 2-3 hours to get all the packages shipped out.

There are only 3 of us, and there has been some growing pains. In the past there has been times when we only made it to the post office every 2 weeks or so. We've streamlined things a lot and are trying to absolutely make sure that we get things out in a timely manner.

I'm sure there will still be small delays here and there, but we will try our best to keep you guys happy!

Thanks for all your support!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long time no see Widar 25 17,757 09-07-2006 08:44 PM
Last Post: Widar
  Big time fan! Squeejy 7 8,178 12-02-2004 02:10 PM
Last Post: Ian.G