Photobuckets new look and schizophrenic tendency
12-11-2012, 02:33 PM
I've been using photobucket for many years, I also have flickr, google accounts etc... but liked photobucket the most. Anyway with the new design and more ads it got a bit crazy and as you'll see schizophrenic too.

I wanted to upgrade to a 'Pro' account which removes the ads (I know there are things like ad-blockers but I actually like to support stuff I use) but the option is gone in the new design and replaced with 'Plus' subscriptions.
Those add more space I don't really need and don't mention anything about ad removal. The cheapest 'Plus' is ~5$ more than the 'Pro' is and is kind of pointless when you check the below screenshot I took of my account statuses.
Hosted naturally on Photobucket Confused new design on top, old on the bottom.
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Photobuckets new look and s...c tendency]

Anyone has a similar experience?

@oldeskewltoy, what does your Pro account say? as far as I read in the FAQ page it will stay valid so all is safe (at least until it runs out) but I still wonder about the schizo thing.

AE86 ex-daily
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2012, 07:53 PM
I suffer through.... I've got about 1500 photos and for the most part they appear where I want them to appear........

........ some day I'll either have a blog, or active web page and store my photos myself

Dan -

You can |Sad .... OR you can ask for help!!!

OST Porting service - http://hachiroku.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19991
Find all posts by this user
12-12-2012, 12:43 AM
oldeskewltoy Wrote:I suffer through.... I've got about 1500 photos and for the most part they appear where I want them to appear........

........ some day I'll either have a blog, or active web page and store my photos myself

Well your Pro account should cover that so far, I think.

AE86 ex-daily
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Look what I found in front of my house today banpei 13 12,437 11-21-2005 10:52 PM
Last Post: banpei
  Look what I found in front of my house today! Widar 9 8,043 11-19-2005 04:58 PM
Last Post: 205t16
  look what i found... The Doctor 13 15,901 10-03-2005 07:57 AM
Last Post: 86factory
  Look what i found! The Doctor 3 4,736 01-09-2005 05:12 PM
Last Post: banpei