look what i found...
08-26-2005, 12:34 AM
look what i found...
I was surfing around on the website from new AEU86.org member 86Factory, when i saw he sells KE20 fibreglass.
So i click on the button which says: KE20,25,26.

Look what i found on that page:

http://www.86factory.com/productKE20.htm

Thumbs up! Respect! Hurray! Thumbs up!
Exactly what i need, fibreglass front fenders.

Oh and almost forgot it, also a picture from my car Cool
Hurray! Hurray! Respect!
It's known on the other side of the world Big Grin

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
Find all posts by this user
08-26-2005, 02:05 AM
look what i found...
Hi Doctor,

thanks for visiting my site, I downloaded the picture of your car off google images. Sorry i didnt ask permission first.

Yes, we do make them and in fact, the fibreglasser i use races them. I could have taken a picture of his but i was in a rush to finish my website so i just downloaded some images of KE20s of the net.

Its a really small world eh? Smile

Cheers

For All your AE86 fibreglass needs

http://www.86factory.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-26-2005, 06:58 AM
look what i found...
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA....

600kg/160hp here we come!

If you have some pictures, please show us. There have been a number of model types of the KEXX and I'm eager to see whether this stuff wil fit my little coupe..

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
08-26-2005, 09:48 AM
look what i found...
Hi Nohachi,

I'll take some photos and let you know when i have them up. What KEs do you have?

Thanks for visiting my site Smile

Cheers

Eugene

08-26-2005, 09:51 AM
look what i found...
Very cool! Thumbs up!
I'm also wondering how the N2 kit would look on a coupe... Dumb question
( not that I'm planning to apply mine with a N2 kit... Huh )

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - look what i found...]
08-26-2005, 10:19 AM
look what i found...
NoHachi has a KE25 (2dr. coupe model), Doc has a KE20 (2dr. sedan).

Can you lay your hands on some te27 fender flares perhaps? Toycoolrolla sells them as well, but it's more convenient when you can order stuff from the same place.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
08-26-2005, 11:00 AM
look what i found...
Thanks Banpei, I tried to make it looks as tidy as possible. N2 kit on coupe looks cool but it would be even better if it were a Levin. That black car belongs to my fibreglasser's son and its a circuit car.

Ivan141, Thanks for letting me know what KEs they have. I will take some pictures once i tidy up the place, as i think i have some fibreglass KE20s guards and bonnet lying around. I thought the KE20, 25 and 26 have the same front guards and driver and passenger doors. Anyway, I'll post some photos up and you can decide if its the same when i get around to it.

We do make fender flares, and we usually trim them to suit. I'll find out if they fit the TE27.

Thanks for your interest,

Eugene

08-26-2005, 02:40 PM
look what i found...
I think that NoHachi means wich type of guards you got.

There are 3 types of E2 Corolla's (first type, facelift and 2nd facelift), 2 with the same guards and one with a slightly difference.

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
08-26-2005, 05:55 PM
look what i found...
If the fibreglass wings already come with flares (not that unrealistic) then I would be VERY interested..
Regarding the model type..I was referring to the piece of swiss chease behind the fornt bumper..I don't know whether these varied between model types, but mine is basically a bunch of holes held together by some sheetmetal..would love to get my hands on a fibreglass replacement.

09-15-2005, 12:12 PM
look what i found...
86 factory: Any updates yet on the KE-25 parts? My car is about to go for its paintyob. It would be nice to be able to paint the whole car in one time..inc fibreglas wings and flairs.

I am desperate to get my hands on the part shown in the picture (front valance..the piece of metal with the castol sticker on it). If you have these in stock please make me an offer inc possible shipping methods to the Netherlands, Europe.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photobuckets new look and schizophrenic tendency Bean 3 5,920 12-12-2012 12:43 AM
Last Post: Bean
  Look what I found in front of my house today banpei 13 12,418 11-21-2005 10:52 PM
Last Post: banpei
  Look what I found in front of my house today! Widar 9 8,029 11-19-2005 04:58 PM
Last Post: 205t16
  found som old movies of my CRX KristianAE86 11 11,593 01-21-2005 03:56 PM
Last Post: Ivan141
  Look what i found! The Doctor 3 4,730 01-09-2005 05:12 PM
Last Post: banpei