Thread Closed 
Offtopic discussion 1
03-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Offtopic discussion 1
If you think we're such monkeys, and obviously can't run a proper site, why are you still here?

If you know so well, why don't you start a site yourself? Sounds like you'll do a job 100x better then us, so you will have no problem getting everyone to join. That way we will all win.

I'm not going to debate this any further, you keep contradicting yourself and when you do seem to be making an argument you're just hitting below the belt! My English? Wake up man, you are on an international forum! I'm sure the next thing you'll do is tell me why my argument is faulty because of bad spelling or because I write like a dyslectic?? Both would be absolutely true and have absolutely nothing to do with the argument! So stop wasting our time!

FearlessAE86 Wrote:Read up on the site Big Grin you have to be joking Huh you have a written record of the incident's here Huh and you need how many people to make these huge decision's ? Next will you be asking for a divine judgment from above which to act on.

Even a single celled organisms may be capable thinking and response to it ie decision making , this need for other not to do anything to wait for orders really speaks volume's on your thought's on Banpei's and other's mods/forum god's intelligence. After this you might have to do a restructure of the royal aeu monarchy or chain of command because this subaverage functioning might be your downfall over time Hurray! Maybe that will be writen in the study of the incident's and other historical events somewhere here Evil

" you ample of suggestions to clean up your act " I don't know where you studied the english but what a distinguished sentence. Was this the contained in the secret PM ? I would have to be a primate to understand i guess. Ow sorry asshole as you stoop to a new low.

So I am very sorry for you, but you've brought this on yourself.

Eircamae86 , facts or concepts in the real world ? but keep telling yourself whatever. Others might be sympathetic at nice shit level for a while but others moving forward in the evolution chain will just dismiss such a person as a fool.

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user
03-11-2009, 11:43 PM
Offtopic discussion 1
FearlessAE86 Wrote:
banpei Wrote:I tried many times to keep this a peaceful community and gave you several warnings. You even ignore reading the personal messages we send, so bye bye! Wave
Good luck to your life as well! Thumbs up!

Look at you Thumbs up! cannot even follow your own rules Banging head

1. Warnings / Bans
Warning #1: no problem
Warning #2: what kind of Itsuki are you? Be carefull!
Warning #3: You'll get a not-permanent ban.
Warning #4: You'll get a permanent ban.

So where are these warnings ? and would you like to explain how a banned member reads a PM after they are banned Tongue you seemed to jump from point 3 to 4 without even waiting for a reply. Maybe you have communism ideology in that your area of the world. It's not like somebody sit at there computer waiting for a email that they have recieved a PM . Not to even go down the path of email delays with providers. So maybe you should just share with the peaceful this mythical PM or maybe keep suppressing and censoring the site with your views only. Sure it will get boring very fast Hurray!
We gave you several warnings and were very patient with you.
You ignored the PM because after I sent it to you you were still spamming the forum. You do get a notification of a new PM when you are browsing the forum so you must have seen that as well.

I see it as an insult to ignore such a thing and just go on with the same thing over and over. You are, apparently, not only deaf but also have a problem with reading.

Censorship is something we hardly do and in your oh-so-special case we did not censor anything. We only seperated the trash from the on topic stuff.

Only thing I can say to you is: go troll some other site. If you can't contribute anything in a normal way you are on the wrong spot here...

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Offtopic discussion 1]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2009, 01:37 AM
Offtopic discussion 1
Mux213

It has now just been thought that even chimps are capable of premeditated actions like yourself
http://chattahbox.com/science/2009/03/10...d-actions/
but it has been proven untrue
http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?h...e=s3i49261

If anyone has to read the same regurgitation writen by you over and over like a broken record they are reducting there mental capacity to a chimp.
Wake up yourself isn't the a international forum where people post in ENGLISH ? looking at your location AUSTRALIA they seem to communicate in that language too. Maybe moving down the evolution chain to make grunting noisy's for communication is the direction you are taking whilst other's would spend more time studying to become a linguist if they felt they where lacking in that area. It sure as hell isn't going to happen on any internet forum where picture's might be the biggest form of media followed by short sentance drool. You want to get far you might think about the need to communicate being more needed than wasting year's on some forum for the tenderly caring of people you don't know.

Banpai what intellectual disability do you suffer from ? maybe i will have to result to point form to fit in with your profound mental retardation.

1. No warning's received
2. Again No warning's recieved
3. Apparently a PM was sent
4. Pm notification turned off
5. Time difference
6. Email recieved
7. Logged on
8. Couldn't access PM due to Ban

Now i could just repeat the same order for FearlessAE86 account as well but since you have spent so many years here one would think you would have worked out the sites package by now Banging head
03-12-2009, 09:25 AM
Offtopic discussion 1
I really wonder why you bother to come back and make a fool of yourself? Apparently you really think people think highly of you after you post this way or maybe you think you are the great hero? Do you really think you get respect this way?

I could repeat the same with each account you create...

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Offtopic discussion 1]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-13-2009, 04:47 AM
Offtopic discussion 1
I'm gonne lock these threads. I fully understand why your new nick is AEUnazi, with statements like that, you'd do them proud!

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Offtopic discussion 2 improvedae86 31 27,592 03-13-2009 04:42 AM
Last Post: Mux213
  Offtopic Sale: HTC Diamond Touch Mobile Phone+GPS dikolotour 2 4,218 11-27-2008 07:15 PM
Last Post: alimonos
  AE80 discussion Blueneon 38 29,415 02-18-2007 04:01 PM
Last Post: banpei
  Offtopic offtopic offtopic GF thread... robokill 50 35,537 05-09-2006 03:49 PM
Last Post: Mux213