Initial D - a way i get to an ae86
05-27-2005, 12:36 PM
When i look back about 5 years or more back i started to watch initial D. There i was interested in the mazda rx7 fc and my favourite character was Ryousuke. Then i meet my friend here in slovakia and i started to like his Mr2 Mk1. But when it was time to buy a car i started to think about it. Mr2 is a great sport car but has only 2 seats and was hard to find it here. Rx7 fc was and would be forever my favourite car no.1 but it eats too much gas. It was impossible to find one on papers here. So it was settled i must get some AE86 Smile
It was too a hard find get some because i searched about the year and then i find one SR5 hatch and one GT coupe.
So i buyed the red rusty coupe and started driving. After that no.1 car is for me AE86 Thumbs up!
To this time i am thinking how dumb i was taking not the SR5 Banging head
It was propably the best AE86 i ever seen in whole Czechoslowakia. Without rust and in perfect running condition. Shit if it was not 4AC engine Tongue
About year back i heard someone tottaled her. Some guy rammed the owner of this beauty Crying Crying Crying

85' AE86 GT coupe lifetime project since 2005
Find all posts by this user
05-27-2005, 01:31 PM
I agree: Initial D made me look at other cars than the favorite cars I had before. I still regret not buying an ae86 four or five years back: back then they were affordable, but back then I did not have my drivers license. Even better: it made me realize that if I wanted such a car I need a license, so I got my license and was allmost broke afterwards.

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Initial D - a way i get to an ae86]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-27-2005, 08:21 PM
I started to drive a car back in my 16 i never was really interested in cars. My father is car mechanic. I helped him somethimes when i was young. But i found that work boring. i was too much interested in pc's from my grammar school and tried almost every type of pc from 8008 XT models. But after i watched Initial D my life has changed. I look on cars every day and like them a lot. I can go to garage every day and do somethink with cars. Too bad i went to wrong middle school and now i am stuck in boring work in that i can't earn money even for gas for my hachi Sad .
The other thing is that i lost a place where i can work on my car because my parents moved and i dont have garage where i can fix problems on car. Is so sad Crying Crying Crying
I hope that in future i will find some place where i can put some things together on my hachi.
Hope never dies! Thumbs up!

85' AE86 GT coupe lifetime project since 2005
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is Initial D Mux213 2 15,983 01-17-2020 08:07 PM
Last Post: Power_uP
  Initial D typing game reviewed by LGR banpei 6 7,568 04-13-2019 02:12 PM
Last Post: Power_uP
  Initial D Lyrics banpei 2 9,823 03-21-2014 05:17 PM
Last Post: MC_JP
  For all you Initial D Fans J-86 3 6,063 11-08-2012 10:29 PM