"RING OF POWER"
07-13-2009, 07:52 PM
"RING OF POWER"
no because the ussr is in the conspiracy too Tongue

about the towers, what was that massive explosion on the impact? i could swear its the several tons of kerosine going up in flames. sorry man, i just cant take that explanation. to bring down the entire steel core structure, fire proofed, in what an hour or so?

And the fact that building 7 just imploded on itself by a force of god just makes the whole deal alot more suspicious. unless they had some serious amount of archives there too.. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
07-13-2009, 09:01 PM
"RING OF POWER"
Apolan Wrote:no because the ussr is in the conspiracy too Tongue

about the towers, what was that massive explosion on the impact? i could swear its the several tons of kerosine going up in flames. sorry man, i just cant take that explanation. to bring down the entire steel core structure, fire proofed, in what an hour or so?

And the fact that building 7 just imploded on itself by a force of god just makes the whole deal alot more suspicious. unless they had some serious amount of archives there too.. Big Grin

:-)

Building seven was the one with the big oogieboogie archives..remember thats the reason Bush sent in the terrorists to begin with.. Although they were a bit sloppy in their planning.. A third plane into building seven would not have caused so much suspicion..Therefore they must have been stupid. Scary thought that the zionist shadow organisation secretly controlling the whole world, capable of putting on this big charade, consists of people stupid enough to make an error so obvious that even fat white guys with only a computer life can figure it out. After we figured that one out the rest was easy..the moonlandings, artificial sugar, Aids..all lies. ;-)

Ok enough kidding. Building 7 was strange to me too..sure looked like a controlled demolition..Whether that was a coincidence or conspiracy we'll never know untill someone comes up with some actual proof.

Apolan, do you know how much energy is contained in the kerosine from just a single airplane wing tank? Kerosine has 15(!) times the energy content of TNT, it just burns slower. Want to wager a guess how many Tons are stored inside a planes fueltank ? The initial explosion would have been just a small part.
(for reference..a fully fueled small 737 has a capacity of 20.000kg kerosine or the equivalent of a small 0.3 kiloton bomb..comparable to the smallest tactical nukes that the US has in its arsenal)

Your intuition is only as good as the knowledge that backs it up. Many of the scientific advances of the last century have been hugely counter intuitive. They exist solely because there are people capable enough to look at the evidence without making all kinds of assumptions that "sound" logical. Assumptions are the mother of all..

Can you do one potentially boring thing for me? Take a look at this:
http://vega.org.uk/video/subseries/8
Richard Feynman.. one of the greatest minds since Einstein, but also a pretty funny guy that didn't seem to suffer from any of the social handicaps other geniusses sometimes have. As a result the lecture is pretty interesting. Take a look at lectures one and maybe two if it interests you. Definately worth spending an hour on. How intuitive do you think that science is nowadays?

(hope nobody minds that we're making this our personal little discussion corner.. its just the internet folks..nothing at stake)

PS1: I geniunely think the Feyman lecture would interest you..not trying to prove a point with that one.. The way they bend light just fascinated the hell out of me..

PS2: I totally forgot that the USSR was also just a zionist puppet state! DOH! Tongue Seems like a shame of the money wasted on their lunar program, but that would have been a con too :-)

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
07-14-2009, 01:06 AM
"RING OF POWER"
Thanks, i'll definatelly have a looksie, i like to listen to smart people. Smile

Btw, just went to see BrĂ¼no in the movies. Holly bazookas! He took Borat and exponated it million times. It is ofcourse funny as hell, i was crying and stomping my feet, rediculous.. but somehow i just had this paralyzing feeling inside me at the end. Please somebody tell me that those sceenes were staged. If not, than i have little hope left for american people Undecided

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  got myself a "new"rwd toy! TE71corolla 22 16,460 03-15-2006 10:55 PM
Last Post: banpei
  Strangest "vehicle" you ever saw DRIFTING? Apolan 44 31,386 12-01-2005 05:14 PM
Last Post: SekiguchiUeno
  Japan "signs", where? BastianAE86 3 4,203 11-05-2005 11:05 PM
Last Post: BastianAE86
  Axel the crazy frog - "Revenge!" jamiemirror 6 5,859 08-20-2005 11:00 AM
Last Post: Widar
  Going to Nurburg ring tomorrow Mulisha 6 5,892 04-21-2005 10:17 PM
Last Post: Mulisha