AE86 CARBON FIBER Parts 4age JDM!!!
01-14-2011, 11:44 PM
banpei Wrote:
Bean Bandit Wrote:
banpei Wrote:Nice to have you around! Thumbs up!
BTW: I see you have a sunroof for the AE92, but does it also fit the AE86?

says it's in development Wink
Sorry, I didn't read the "in development" properly... Banging head
But that was the first question that popped up since the factory sunroof is almost for everyone a problem nowadays. Wink
No problem Banpei, and I agree, there is a 99% chance that the stock sunroof for these cars have a significat rust problem and I see much enthusiam for this part. But I can help even more, lets make a group buy for the AE86 sunroof (either CF or FRP) and I will give aditional discount to all participants in the group buy, lets make many AE86 owners very happy! Smile
Find all posts by this user
01-14-2011, 11:58 PM
Hey everyone
I have some shipping costs examples for Europe, so you can all have an idea of what shipping to your locallity might cost:

*This examples are for shipping to UK
-Small box (fits a pair of headlight covers)............................$ 30.00
-Medium box (would probably fit OEM spoiler).......................$ 60.00
-Large Box (would fit lip or half bumper)...............................$100.00
(prices in USD)

If you have any questions at all, please let me know! Smile

NOTE: do to air shipping regulations in some countries, the size of the box is restricted, so some of the large parts such as bumpers or half bumpers need to be sent in sections.
01-16-2011, 08:37 PM
Please make a AE86 Hatchback with TRD-Style wing ??? Tongue Yummie!
with a real god finish.
01-16-2011, 08:39 PM
In carbon of couse :wink:
01-19-2011, 12:54 PM
anwar Wrote:
Maurice Wrote:Hi

Any plans to make the 84 Levin bar grill in CF?

Regards

Maurice
Hi Maurice that would be awsome, right now we have many parts in stand-by in the development line that need to be ready before we start working with new ones, the Levin bar grill would be a great part to add to the line-up, but first I have to get my hands on one of these and get some orders for it to be able to start production fast. Great info bro!

Good stuff anwar i gaurantee if you make these you will get a lot of business from ae86irl as 84 grills are hard come by, any time they come available for sale they are snapped up for big money! so you can take it you have 1 order for me straight away Thumbs up!
Also have you considered dry carbon fibre products rather than the gel coat? i think it would be popular especially bonnets.

Regards

MAurice
01-19-2011, 01:05 PM
Oh i nearly forgot Banging head
86/87 levin headlight eyebrows top and bottom
01-25-2011, 08:24 PM
ae86rebuild Wrote:Please make a AE86 Hatchback with TRD-Style wing ??? Tongue Yummie!
with a real god finish.
that would be awsome bro, we have got a few similar suggestions, although for this type of part we would be concerned with the shipping restrictions in some countries in Europe, the box size is limited so large parts such as a hatch may need to be sent in sections which is big challenge for us.
01-25-2011, 08:29 PM
Maurice Wrote:Oh i nearly forgot Banging head
86/87 levin headlight eyebrows top and bottom
Could'nt agree more Mauirce. Those are great Levin parts to make, first we need to get our hands on them lol, but as soon as we have any progress on this I'll let you know Smile
11-15-2011, 10:43 PM
Hi Ya

Do you do the D max style vented hoods for a Levin? If so have you any photos Thumbs up!

Drive it like your late for mass and god is your passenger / don’t just bend the rules rule the bends fun ant in a straights!!
11-16-2011, 12:02 AM
Hi, do you have pics of AE86 carbon fiber sunroof (photos above and below)?

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - AE86 CARBON FIBER Parts 4age JDM!!!]
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - AE86 CARBON FIBER Parts 4age JDM!!!]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would anyone be interested in LeftHandDrive Carbon Dash?? MCNSPORT.com 6 7,527 01-20-2010 12:52 PM
Last Post: SupraAE86