Thread Closed 
AEU86 Shop
05-27-2007, 01:49 PM
AEU86 Shop
Bean Bandit Wrote:any updatet news about the bushings... price availability?

as first page is t.b.a still...
Did you check our shop site? Tongue
I've adjusted the first page, thanks for pointing out. Smile

They are almost out of stock and cost 135 euros. Wink

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - AEU86 Shop]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-27-2007, 02:05 PM
AEU86 Shop
cheers didn't see that the shop is online already... Smile

I'm skint right now (fixing my motor cost quite a bit) anyway - just wanted to know how much I need to save up as this is next thing to do Smile

AE86 ex-daily
05-27-2007, 02:46 PM
AEU86 Shop
Okay guys,

As Banpei just mentioned we're nearly out of our stock of bushings. This has gone way faster then we had hoped and dreamed off. It means it is time for us to restock on these parts as well. Heck, it sort of means we're to late and we'll be out of stock for a couple of weeks before new stock arrives.

As some of you may know by now Sym from PASS Racing here on our forum has been so kind to take care of business for us state side. There is only so much you can do from this side of the pond dealing with companies in a different time zone.

PASS Racing and AEU86 are now working together to bring American sold products for the HachiRoku into Europa. On the long term this means AEU86 will stock more and more products realizing fast delivery times to EU customers.
On the short term this means that whenever we restock through PASS, we have the opportunity to custom order parts for you along with our normal order. This includes but is not limited to all parts PASS racing sells, but also most parts sold through TechnoToyTuning.

As we get a nice discount on most parts and shipping we should be able to sell these parts to you for a nicer price then if you order them directly (we always have to add 19% VAT + NL to you shipping, that may tip the balance depending on your situation).
The only downside is that it generally takes a week or two to get the order together, and then a month for the parts to be delivered to us. So take 1 to 2 months delivery time to your door into account for custom orders.
For this reason we've not gone into any exclusiveness agreement, if you are in a hurry and don't mind the extra cost and customs hassles, placing your order directly at PASS racing is no problem. We see this as an extra service where you can piggy back along with our order.

For custom orders we do require payment up front.

We're trying to put a list of products and prices together for this. If you're in need of something just let us know through pm or [email protected].

Last but not least, we're planning on selling Tein Camber plates from stock next to the Camber plates we're having made ourselves. So we should have those products available for you by the end of Juli, start of August.

P.S. If you do not get an answer within 2-3 days on our email address, please send us a PM about this. We've had one or two reports of emails not being delivered, probably due to over sensitive spam filters.

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user
05-27-2007, 03:01 PM
AEU86 Shop
Some other news now that we're talking about new products.

We're already busy on other brake parts such as brake rotors and hope to have more info on that as soon as we've restocked on Mintex pads.

Also we should have our new stock of stickers back in any day now including one or two new surprises. As per the suggestion of Ivan we're working on some club related designs as well and we have one or two surprises in store for you there as well.

Then, yesterday we came to an agreement with a large local car parts supplier. They do not run to many things for the Hachi Roku and most parts are pretty impossible to sent by post because they are to large, but think along the lines of:
- replacement stock exhaust system (header + down pipe)
- tires
- batteries
- steering bits (can't think of the english name atm Smile )
- standard shocks (not 100% sure if they have them for hachi, they have them for basically all other Toyotas)
Basically the normal run of the mill stuff not performance related.

Once I know prices I will let you guys know.

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

05-29-2007, 10:13 PM
AEU86 Shop
As announced earlier: we ordered new stickers.

Basically what we ordered is this (in the famous four colors):
GT Twincam 16
GT-V Twincam 16
GT-Z Twincam 16 *New!
GT-S
Toyota Corolla
Toyota Sprinter Trueno
Trueno big
20 *New!

But we something went wrong and we didn't get the GT-S delivered and the Trueno big was in the wrong size. Sad

We also ordered a few 20 stickers so we can offer them as addition to the 16 on the other stickers. However they turned out a bit bigger than expected. See also on the picture. So the 20 won't be for sale I guess...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
05-30-2007, 12:45 AM
AEU86 Shop
Hey art,

The 20V is a bigger engine, so a bit bigger letters... Wink

Shame they didn't went perfect, awell, was a first attempt so..

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

05-30-2007, 01:17 PM
AEU86 Shop
Mux213 Wrote:Hey art,

The 20V is a bigger engine, so a bit bigger letters... Wink

Shame they didn't went perfect, awell, was a first attempt so..

Agreed Thumbs up!

1985 AE86 (ハチロク) Levin - Summer time daily driver
06-05-2007, 07:16 PM
AEU86 Shop
Hey everyone,

It will take come time before we'll actually be selling these from stock, but I got the first samples in from Jamiemirror and they look very promising.

First camber plates. We are going to be selling the Tein ones once we have those in stock, but we'll also be selling our own "brand" that Jamie is cooking up for us.
We'll be testing these first to make sure everything is good with them Baddog is currently running around the track with them and this set is going to be on my daily driver soon.
The final product will be painted in a nice color and probably carry our logo in some form or other, we'll have to see.

Second, RCAs, they need no introductionSmile
Please don't mind the color, thats my camera screwing things up, the color is a much darker color atm and we haven't decided yet on the final color anyways. Pictured are a 30mm and 35mm set, we'll be stocking the 35mm sets in the not to distant future.

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

06-06-2007, 12:03 AM
AEU86 Shop
wow nice job jamie! im pretty confident they will work fine. i'm on the market for a set, hopefully they'll be availible soon. Thumbs up!
06-06-2007, 09:20 AM
AEU86 Shop
Great news! Just planning to install these so I might wait for you a bit... Do you plan stocking also NCRCAs? Not really needed if you have camber plates but I might prefer them since they are cheaper than buying simple RCAs and camber plates.
Btw, any idea what these will cost? Only an estimate...

1987 Toyota Corolla GT coupe - for holidays oversteer
2005 Toyota Corolla - for daily understeer
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AEU86.ORG Shop final sale Mux213 82 98,416 06-12-2017 05:20 PM
Last Post: banpei
  OISHI New online shop JonnyAE86 28 28,802 01-22-2013 06:21 PM
Last Post: JonnyAE86
  AEU86 SALE Mux213 7 8,052 12-19-2007 02:25 PM
Last Post: Mux213