seeking job
05-31-2013, 07:57 PM
seeking job
I need help guys!
I would like to move to the UK, i need a huge change in my life.
looking for a job (anywhere in the uk, doesnt matter, i move there and start as soon as possible), preferably related to cars and drifting.
i did project management, sales, customer care and suspension development at XTRcc (xtr-auto.eu) as you may know.
qualifications: IT expert, sign maker, graphics designer, vinyl graphics installer, car wrapper.
if you could or you know of anybody who could hire me for something i can do in their business, please contact me!
I have high passion for cars, willing to work overtime. Looking for an environment where i can learn, improve and work to high standards together with other enthusiasts.

Thank you in advance!

[u:64d6030bd4]to all who are concerned:[/u:64d6030bd4] this doesnt mean XTRcc will stop operating, or we have difficulties in any way. it only means that the suspension parts production will be put to a halt for a while soon, but i will still manage xtr sales and customer care. Wink

http://www.facebook.com/lajoosh
[email protected]
http://www.facebook.com/xtrauto
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-31-2013, 09:07 PM
seeking job
Can't help you with a job but I can tell you that probably the best place to head for would be Oxfordshire / Northants as there are a lot of motorsport related companies in these areas including Silverstone.

Good luck Thumbs up!

An analogue brain in a digital World
Find all posts by this user
06-01-2013, 10:00 PM
seeking job
totta Crolla Wrote:Can't help you with a job but I can tell you that probably the best place to head for would be Oxfordshire / Northants as there are a lot of motorsport related companies in these areas including Silverstone.

Good luck Thumbs up!

thank you for the advice! can you point me some companies that might be interested?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-02-2013, 10:06 AM
seeking job
PM'd Smile

An analogue brain in a digital World
06-02-2013, 11:06 AM
seeking job
GL Lajos! Thumbs up!
06-02-2013, 06:12 PM
seeking job