my RHD project - Finished!!!
11-26-2007, 07:04 AM
job well done there Wink
I love it.
r u fully done with the project or r u going to change some more on it ?

grtz Wink

Love it or hate. It still is and still stays a beautifal car!!! Oooohw how I love the Ae86

You have the right to remain stupid !!! Toyota for life !!!
Find all posts by this user
11-26-2007, 09:46 AM
Is that license plate legal with the hand symbol? How's the police going to pronounce that when they check you out? -R-wavinghand-D-A-E-8-6
11-26-2007, 10:00 AM
Snakeview Wrote:job well done there Wink
I love it.
r u fully done with the project or r u going to change some more on it ?

grtz Wink

next thing to do is im putting back my 20v after i had her pass smog(California Law requires smog test every 2 years), find some JDM Zenki Trueno front and rear bumper, JDM sprinter taillights, and lastly a new paint job.

EE80Liftback Wrote:Is that license plate legal with the hand symbol? How's the police going to pronounce that when they check you out? -R-wavinghand-D-A-E-8-6

in California the hand symbol are legal as they were approved as kids plate. when getting a kids plate, you are free to chose from any four symbol such as HAND sign, PLUS sign, HEART sign, and STAR sign. although my registration says RDAE86. the cops already know that my plate were kids plate.

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - my RHD project - Finished!!!]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-26-2007, 10:05 AM
EE80Liftback Wrote:Is that license plate legal with the hand symbol? How's the police going to pronounce that when they check you out? -R-wavinghand-D-A-E-8-6

in California the hand symbol are legal as they were approved as kids plate. when getting a kids plate, you are free to chose from any four symbol such as HAND sign, PLUS sign, HEART sign, and STAR sign. although my registration says RDAE86. the cops already know that my plate were kids plate.[/quote]

I HEART COPS!!!!! Thumbs up!
11-26-2007, 01:47 PM
I think the star is quite wanted in combination with letters P O R N, however I doubt if it is still a kids plate then. Big Grin Big Grin

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - my RHD project - Finished!!!]
11-26-2007, 08:23 PM
projectrollas Wrote:
mouwt Wrote:Good work dude, Should have reshelled the car imo or bought a jap car but none the less good work!

i dont think that buying a rhd 86 is a good idea. cuss its to damn expensive! u can spend 9k and it has noting inside. cuss its been taking apart just to ship over here, then its not even registered to be driven on california streets, so theres more money to be spent. in the end what solar did was the best thing to do.
i would like to do this to my project being that its all stripped out already. but i have no money to do so. Crying

looks good.

Thats a good point, I wasnt thinkin in terms of money!
11-27-2007, 02:42 AM
man right hand drive is the bomb.hahaha

if first u dont succeed,ur not trying hard enough
11-27-2007, 04:59 AM
20vPETE Wrote:man right hand drive is the bomb.hahaha

And thats the truth! Wave
11-27-2007, 03:00 PM
say no more.hahaha

if first u dont succeed,ur not trying hard enough
11-27-2007, 06:36 PM
thats cool to see a rhd 86 in the us good job how much did it cost you? i heard its pretty easy to hav a shop do it and it doesnt cost much

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LHD to RHD conversion Gardo Yeidiem 1 5,108 05-05-2014 07:28 PM
Last Post: Bean
  My UK TE71 Corolla SR Coupe Finished.... japclassics 8 16,449 01-11-2011 02:12 PM
Last Post: Pacsker
  Finished my engine rebuild/ Link Attached williep12 6 9,199 06-29-2010 03:20 PM
Last Post: williep12
  Project XE86 is almost finished! (56K run and hide) Mr Doricar 4 7,214 11-07-2006 10:48 AM
Last Post: nmwisima