help help help
09-20-2007, 01:21 PM
help help help
Dear Aeu 86.com

Toyota Corp. Jp. Has finished producing spare parts of ae86. They refused my right and left fender order which I gave 2 weeks ago. So I can not any spare parts ae86,I need your helps for this case.

Toyota Corp. only producing mechanical parts and we can only order mechanical parts. We are in very bad situation and looking for your helps.

Please contact Toyota about this case and please inform them our aggrieved.

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

Regards,

Crying
Find all posts by this user
09-20-2007, 01:37 PM
help help help
Join the club, doesn't sound very nice but that's just the way it is. A lot of us would be happy if they could get spare bodypanels but that's just not the case. I don't think that contacting Toyota and complaining about it is gonna help a lot either. After all, it is an old car and at some point a company will cut off it's support for old models, it's a given, otherwise they wouldn't be able to survive. Imagine the warehouse and production facilities needed if they produced spare parts for all the models they brought out...ever. Since you have to say ever as there are always a few enthusiasts for every model produced.

It's a shame but understandable though... Sad

Edit: And I don't know which fenders you need but ask around here, you might get lucky and find some, if not firsthand then secondhand. Toyota isn't the only place you can find hachi parts, just search a bit more... :wink:

E30 - Daily Driver
AE86 - Moneypit
09-20-2007, 04:17 PM
help help help
Think about it, even if Toyota answers our prayers, to do a limited run of body panels would still mean they would be unaffordably priced. Body pannels are only affordable when mass produced.

There are two or three companies in the world that reproduce atleast some body panels for the AE but they are not cheap.

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
09-20-2007, 05:21 PM
help help help
.com? The .com is not owned by us unfortunately. Someone nicked that one from us. Angry

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - help help help]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user