Thread Closed 
WTS: Loads of ae86 stuff!!!
06-17-2006, 06:02 PM
sheeet. Never seen so many ae86 parts in one spot... apart from Japan.

Did you, or do you know anyone from Malaysia who went and got a couple containers of old toyota parts from Adelaide Australia?

I would like to know if the extractors/headers you have clear the steering rack/elements in lhd cars?

niiice.

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - WTS: Loads of ae86 stuff!!!]
Always remember: Rev it till it blows, then back off a bit...
Zenkis - Orange, Red/Black, Silver/Black, Maroon/Blue
Koukis - Red, Silver/Gray,
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-17-2006, 06:17 PM
dAYTONA Wrote:sheeet. Never seen so many ae86 parts in one spot... apart from Japan.

Did you, or do you know anyone from Malaysia who went and got a couple containers of old toyota parts from Adelaide Australia?

I would like to know if the extractors/headers you have clear the steering rack/elements in lhd cars?

niiice.

EERrrr...actually basicly i source most of the parts from locally, then got some friends over in Japan. Import some stuff, kinda pricy but need to expand my business thru out the world. I don't import stuff from Australia but I do export them. I have 1 last FGK(fujitsubo), actually i'm saving for my future coupe. But wat the hell, here's the pix. I have some steering racks hangging in my store but i didn't know there demand for it. I haven't got the pix yet, but I'll upload it soon.

thanks for the interest.
BTW, the top one in the 1st picture is sold to a singaporean. sorry Smile

email me directly: [email protected]
Find all posts by this user
06-17-2006, 06:21 PM
By front struts I meant the adjustable front suspension complete with brakes.. Please give me some prices for those headlight brackets.. I only need a left one, maybe even two left ones since someone else I know also needs one. If you prefer to sell them in sets left+right that's also fine though.. While your at it please also tell me what the nardi classic should cost..

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
06-17-2006, 06:27 PM
iCon Wrote:
oldskull Wrote:Malaysia? which part? Smile

Malaysia, Klang. Why u from Malaysia as well?

Yeah I am origin from Johor, but now live in Holland.
06-17-2006, 06:38 PM
Ivan141 Wrote:By front struts I meant the adjustable front suspension complete with brakes.. Please give me some prices for those headlight brackets.. I only need a left one, maybe even two left ones since someone else I know also needs one. If you prefer to sell them in sets left+right that's also fine though.. While your at it please also tell me what the nardi classic should cost..

ohh...ok. i thought I have posted the TRD set. Please recheck my post, I'll pm the the headlight brakets later. I need to check & calculate the that item. I have many left over brackets, no worries. Just have to wait till monday, sorry guys i dont work on sundays....As for the nardi black leather 14". It's going for $170 shipped to US but i need to calculate to euro.

Thanks for the interest..... Smile

06-18-2006, 12:40 PM
hey guys..
could u guide me thru..whats the currency for ?? EUR, GBP or what???
having problems converting the currency conversion.

Thanks Hurray!

06-18-2006, 02:34 PM
Aha...it depends which country you need to ship to.. most of continental europe has the euro (EUR), except for switzerland and some scandinavian countries. England has the pound GB. Just put up the prices in euro's, most people will have to use it and the british can calculate the price in GBP easily enough.
Any news on the pricing for those brackets (preferably incl. shipping to the netherlands)?

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
06-18-2006, 04:33 PM
i belive u can keep reporting in USD we easly convert... for example i use this simple and easy&fast&alwaysupedated online currency calculator Tongue

http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html#

but if u report always in ?euro i'l apreciate Tongue

EDIT:noticed just now this forum doesn't accept the special characters like euro simbol.. it places one "?" insted of simbol Confused

-==SimRacing Portugal==-
06-18-2006, 05:33 PM
those headers are really cool
what is the price for a second hand header like that ?
06-18-2006, 10:53 PM
PM me please price for these:
Quote:AE86 kg/mm DR21SS springs (New)
F:4.4kg R:3.2kg
Thread Closed