Top of the morning to ya!
11-24-2005, 01:34 PM
howdy from ireland! Wave

got this link from lolly on http://www.irishcoupes.com thought i'd come check it out and hope u'd be able to help out with my new project!

at the mo im not driving a twinner but its not gonna be long coming, i have one sorted just need to eel my own car 1st! now im really new and uneducated towards twinners and because of this i will need all the help i can get!

the twinner im hoping on getting is 110% bar the body, from what i know it has a cusco 2way diff, cusco coilovers, 13/14" superlites and a few others, the car is just in from japland and im getting it for the rite money so its all good!

now the body work is grand but its in need of a re-spray, but tbh thats the last of my worries, but as i said i really dont know much about twinners so i was hoping u could all point me in the diferctions of huge toqure cuz tbh i am just really a d-series vtec nut and not a twinner head but it needs to be changed!

well no doubt i'll chat to ya all soon!

in advance, cheers for the help, i'll be going to have a look at the twinner over the weekend so i'll get some pic's a pop em up to show ya!

oh and if ya get a chance check out the links in my sig.... Thumbs up!
Moo for refaril! :wink:

Talk to ya all soon!

Paddy!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-24-2005, 05:16 PM
Welcome! Wave

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Top of the morning to ya!]
Find all posts by this user
11-24-2005, 11:09 PM
Welcome! Wave