This is what happens when it goes wrong....
10-23-2004, 10:43 AM
2 kris >

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Drifting - best fun you can have in your car with your pants on!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-23-2004, 11:50 AM
Cool Cool Cool :mrgreen:

I´m sorry sir, your planet has been sceduled for destruction
in favor of an intergalactic highway -Thank you

Kristian Hesselmark, Sweden
EVO-DRIFT-STREET-DRAG-SHOW
10-26-2004, 11:31 PM
hello zax,
any news about the snow meeting on mokrog race way? any news or plans?
how fast where you driving on the video? looked like 2nd gear to me... i think this could be great fun with my kp60
if mokrog is near novo mesto then its about 400km away. ... would be worthwile if you get enough snow to let go my 47hp rocket Smile

äääh the destroyed AE86 on the picture .... looks like a "active" drivers car to me. different rims on front and back Smile what a s*#t!!! poor owner! is he going to rebuild it or ... maybe there are some parts for sale? :roll:

cheers
Find all posts by this user
10-26-2004, 11:40 PM
About your last question: It was drifted like hell by the owner, crashed in the end. All good parts have been stored by his friend who still has a driftday levin hatchback. Everybody who sees that picture asks the same thing.. Confused

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
10-27-2004, 04:50 AM
Hmz, i saw a picture from AutoVisie (a dutch carmagazine) Driftchallenge where an other AE86 was parked in the wall, could it be him, ivan?

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
10-27-2004, 09:16 AM
No, that was another one.

Why motorsports? Because other sports require only one ball!
10-27-2004, 11:08 AM
mo-racing Wrote:hello zax,
any news about the snow meeting on mokrog race way? any news or plans?
how fast where you driving on the video? looked like 2nd gear to me... i think this could be great fun with my kp60
if mokrog is near novo mesto then its about 400km away. ... would be worthwile if you get enough snow to let go my 47hp rocket Smile

First we need snow. Smile
On mobikrog, when i race on time, i use only 2nd and 3rd gears. When i drift i use only 2nd gear.

Drifting - best fun you can have in your car with your pants on!
10-27-2004, 11:46 AM
mo-racing Wrote:äääh the destroyed AE86 on the picture .... looks like a "active" drivers car to me. different rims on front and back Smile what a s*#t!!! poor owner! is he going to rebuild it or ... maybe there are some parts for sale? :roll:
As for the different rims front/rear: there was some trend in the US a few years back to have different rims front/back, but I thought it was a rice trend and from what I've seen the driver did not look like a riceboy to me. Undecided

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - This is what happens when i... wrong....]
10-27-2004, 12:25 PM
It is not a trend for drifters. You have your daily driving set of nice and proper wheels with good tires. When they go drifting they slap on some ugly rims with old used tires and throw the good wheels in the back. After the playing is over there is nothing left of the rear tires, so they can mount the good ones again and drive home safely.
BTW, I've met a guy at the slalom competition who knows the guy that crashed the grey/black hachi at the driftchallenge. He basically didnt have much experience with the car if I remember it well. I dunno, but I just hate it when people crash an ae86 because they think they can drift like Ueo if they drive a hachi.
I'm sort of glad that the dutch driftscene is BMW territory, I could care less if there was a 320i less. There are plenty of those anyway.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
10-27-2004, 04:26 PM
Next autovisie driftchallange 2005 the blue levin hatchback or that owners TE71 will be there for myself if i am back from holiday the hachi will drift zandvoort once more :-)

I could have seld my yellow hachi to the previous owner of the silver hachi but i recon that he might wreck it to so i decided to do it to a friend of mine who is now having fun with it and drives safely

Cars:
"99 Lexus IS200
"86 AE86 Kouki Panda Levin GT-Apex (restore project)
"84 AE86 Zenki Blue Levin (project racer)
Motorcycles:
"02 Yamaha R1
"02 Honda Hornet S
"08 BMW R1200GS