The parts that matter on my AE coupe
10-01-2004, 08:23 PM
Here are some pictures of the parts that matter on my coupe, the body of the car looks very rough (Not much rust tough) so no pictures of that! Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
10-01-2004, 08:24 PM
Smile Smile

10-01-2004, 08:28 PM
Smile

10-01-2004, 08:33 PM
Smile

10-01-2004, 08:35 PM
Smile

10-01-2004, 08:38 PM
Smile

10-01-2004, 09:37 PM
Hey mate,

I LOVE your car.

That's just it, the bits that matter! The wheels are superb (Revolution are just up the road from me!), I need some.

Recaro is awesome; what rails did you use?

T3 bits are top class, can't go wrong with HTS.

Who cares about paint anyway? If the body's rough but rust-free, the car looks mean and solid. That's what counts.
10-01-2004, 09:46 PM
20vWill Wrote:Hey mate,

I LOVE your car.

That's just it, the bits that matter! The wheels are superb (Revolution are just up the road from me!), I need some.

Recaro is awesome; what rails did you use?

T3 bits are top class, can't go wrong with HTS.

Who cares about paint anyway? If the body's rough but rust-free, the car looks mean and solid. That's what counts.

Thanks man, been working on it since April, it is now finally getting somewhere! Got the front wheels of Ebay for 150 euro oncluding tires and they had the correct offset for the AE Smile
Picking up the set for the rear this weekend, got them stright from Revolution. Front is 13 x 7 woth a 0 offset, rear will be 13 x 8 with a -6 offset. I am using NRCA in the front so the offset will work out about the same!
No rails on the recaro as I am to tall to fit into the car (6.5) with the sunroof. I am pulling the sunroof out next week and putting in the rollcage and then the seat rails will go back in Smile
The car feels real solid now, have TRD bushings all around and TRD engine mounts, engine does not move Smile
10-01-2004, 10:07 PM
Sweet.

I got TRD engine mounts as well. Really solid, pretty harsh vibrations.

I can't believe you're going to have to sell in a few months after all that work. Maybe you could get it shipped with you to T&T?
10-01-2004, 10:16 PM
20vWill Wrote:Sweet.

I got TRD engine mounts as well. Really solid, pretty harsh vibrations.

I can't believe you're going to have to sell in a few months after all that work. Maybe you could get it shipped with you to T&T?
Was thinking about taking it back with me but we get a lot of used cars from Japan there and would really like to have a S15 or another Evo one day (altough Evo is not as much fun as the AE Smile )
Drove a friends S15 when I was there and it felt real nice, but it was also pushing out 260hp at the wheels Huh