Oldschool games!
03-09-2005, 05:36 PM
Oldschool games!
Monkey island 4 is the worst peice of shit that Lucas has created! Only 1&2 that holds up to the standard, but 3 also has some humur in it. If you have playd the the others ofcourse (inside jokes all the time :wink: )

allthough not an oldie.......

I am curently dusting off my alltime favorite game, and by my standards THE best game ever created in any age, genere and budgetrange. Baldurs Gate.
nope not the the second one, nope not Throne of baahl where you are an overpowerd peice of meat killing everything for money you don't need. But the first one, the best game ever Cool
Find all posts by this user
03-09-2005, 06:50 PM
Oldschool games!
s.bjelke Wrote:Monkey island 4 is the worst peice of shit that Lucas has created! Only 1&2 that holds up to the standard, but 3 also has some humur in it. If you have playd the the others ofcourse (inside jokes all the time :wink: )
I found MI3 very good. Quite amusing. MI4 sucked, but I bought it. It had some good parts as well, but not as good as previous parts.

I do believe that Steve Purcell left Lucasarts shortly before they started working on MI3. That probably explains a lot why from 3 on the games were a lot less suck, twisted and funny. Wink

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Oldschool games!]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2005, 12:17 AM
Oldschool games!
For fans of the grim fandango style games Discworld noir is also a nice game. Lots of humour in it (especially if you read Pratchett books once in a while). It doesnt really wualify as oldscool though.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2005, 01:07 AM
Oldschool games!
Ivan141 Wrote:For fans of the grim fandango style games Discworld noir is also a nice game. Lots of humour in it (especially if you read Pratchett books once in a while). It doesnt really wualify as oldscool though.

Yeah I know it, just playing it trough again now acctually Thumbs up!
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oldschool Rolla's 1974KE25 10 8,727 01-27-2006 05:52 PM
Last Post: Blueneon