New from AutoArt!!
11-26-2004, 01:08 PM
New from AutoArt!!
Just heard about this:

AutoArt is going to make the AE86 in 1/18 scale!

White Trueno and a red Levin Cool

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - New from AutoArt!!]

I haven't found a picture from the Levin yet,.

AutoArt knowing it'll be 2 very nice cars.
I've got an 2000GT from AutoArt and it is a perfect replica. So these AE86's must be at least as good as the 2000GT i have Smile

They also are going to make the Celica ST (TA22), but i don't think anyone from here is interested in that one, except me Big Grin

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
Find all posts by this user
11-26-2004, 01:13 PM
New from AutoArt!!
Nice.

I'd be interested in a TA22... had an absolute beauty of an ST coupe a few months ago - not a speck of rust on a 30 year old car. She's been sold and is currently undergoing a full respray - all she needed was fresh paint to become virtually as new again!!
11-26-2004, 01:18 PM
New from AutoArt!!
nice Cool

Those old Celica's rock Smile

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - New from AutoArt!!]

This should be the TA22 from AutoArt
Red and blue.

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
11-26-2004, 06:45 PM
New from AutoArt!!
I can't wait to get my hands on the Autoart AE86, but I think it would be cool if they did an RA60 aswell.
11-27-2004, 03:00 AM
New from AutoArt!!
Squeejy Wrote:but I think it would be cool if they did an RA60 aswell.

yeah, or an MA61, TE27....

-Shinji Minowa