New JDM Koyo Bearings Front & Rear Wheel, Carrier &
12-15-2007, 12:03 AM
Hello there fellow aeu86.org members, My name is Francisco. It's my first time posting here selling something, but its not my first time selling. I've been selling on eBay for over 3 years. My eBay ID is mrtaquito85 with over 99% positive feedback and my eBay store address is http://stores.ebay.com/Online-Auto-Supply I have a sale on my bearings for the AE86 Corollas and wanted to share with all of you. I have KOYO Hi-Cap front wheel bearings, pinion and differential (aka carrier bearings). I also have the KOYO Rear wheel bearings. Also have the corresponding seals for each bearing set. Seals are made by SBI.

Koyo is a leading manufacturer and supplier to the Automotive original equipment market (OEM). The bearings are made in Japan and are Performance Hi-Cap bearings.

Performance Features:
Made of Carburized Steel Material making a High surface hardness.
Life in clean lubricant compared to conventional bearings: 2 times or longer.
Life in contaminated lubricant compared to conventional bearings: 10 times or longer.

I can ship to anywhere in the world using flat rate boxes and envelopes.
The envelopes have a maximum weight of 4lbs, postage is $11.00 USD.
The boxes have a maximum weight of 20lbs, postage is $37.00 USD.
I can mix, match and combine any kind of bearings to your order. If you live in the United States, the flat rate box has postage of $9.00 and the envelope has postage of $5.00

So, I have:

Koyo Hi-Cap Front Wheel Bearings:
Fits: 4/74-87 Corolla
Regular Price: $49.99 USD
Sale: $40.00 USD
Weight (approx): 1.5 lbs

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - New JDM Koyo Bearings Front... &]

SBI Front Wheel Seals:
Fits: 4/74-87 Corolla
Regular Price: $4.00 USD
Sale: $3.00 USD
Weight (approx): > 1 lb

Koyo Rear Wheel Bearings:
Fits: 85-87 Corolla GTS
Regular Price: $129.99 USD
Sale: $110.00 USD
Weight (approx): 4.5 lbs
Note: These come with their retainers (aka lock rings) as well. The retainers aren't on the image. They are made by Koyo as well.

SBI Rear Wheel Seals:
Fits: 85-87 Corolla GTS
Regular Price: $8.00 USD
Sale: $6.00 USD

Koyo Hi-Cap Pinion & Differential (aka Carrier) Bearings:
Fits: 85-87 Corolla w/LSD
Regular Price: $104.99 USD
Sale: $90.00 USD
Weight (approx): 4.5 lbs
ONLY 3 Sets available for shipping at the moment. (I can special order some more, but it will take 2-3 weeks)
These (pinion & differential bearings) are available at a first come first serve basis.

SBI Pinion Seal:
Fits: 85-87 Corolla w/LSD
Regular Price: $6.00 USD
Sale: $4.00 USD

No Image, sorry.

These are my most popular items I have for the AE86 Corollas, I do have other items, like Rear Rotors (probably to heavy to ship outside the USA high Shipping costs), Front and Rear Brake pads (nothing fancy, non-high performance pads) and Pinion & Differential (aka Carrier) bearings for the non LSD Corollas. I also have wheel bearings, pinion bearings for other vehicles such as the Zs, RX-7s, Celica-Supras etc etc, let me know what you are looking for and maybe I can help you when it comes to bearings.

This is all my contact information:
Francisco Gutierrez
Online Auto Supply
1839w 41st Street
Los Angeles CA 90062
United States
(310) 893-9382
email: mrtaquito85[at]yahoo[dot]com
http://stores.ebay.com/Online-Auto-Supply

I'll try to check these forums at least twice a day (once in the morning and once at night time). These prices are valid up until December 31st 2007. After that, its over. Contact me if you have any questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them as best I can.

I accept Paypal Payments and Money Orders. My paypal email address is mrtaquito85[at]yahoo[dot]com. Before sending payment, lets get the order together first.

Admin: I tried to post this in the commercial section, but couldn't. I apologize for that.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-15-2007, 09:26 AM
Moved to commercial sales.
You need special access granted to be able to post in the commercial sales section. I just granted you access so you should be able to post new topics as well. Smile

Nice prices and welcome btw! Wave

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OISHI - Toyota JDM KE70 Like New JonnyAE86 8 10,684 01-16-2008 09:35 AM
Last Post: banpei