Need help from someone from germany
08-24-2006, 07:59 PM
SLIK..

okay ze zijn dus voor die optie gegaan bij jouw.. Naja het kan....

Lees dit maar even goed door, dan snap je het hoe en waarom:

http://www.club4ag.com/faq%20and%20tech_...ersion.htm

btw, begreep ik nou goed dat maar 1 van jouw dempers slecht is? want je kan ze per stuk bestellen heh?

(owh en als je die nieuwe veren gewoon op de stock perch gaat plaatsen, kun je denk ik het beste je setup laten zoals het is, dus met short stroke met van die spacers in een long stroke strut. Dat inkorten is eigenlijk meer van belang als je met gas veren en verstelbare hoogte gaat werken, of als je je wagen nog verder gaat verlagen)

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user
08-24-2006, 08:02 PM
Er is er maar 1 stuk inderdaad maar de dempers die ik heb liggen worden niet meer gemaakt.
Anders had ik er inderdaad 1 kunnen bestellen.

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Need help from someone from germany]

Toyota MR2 2.0 16V Gen3 Turbo
Toyota MR2 1.6 16V
Toyota Corolla GTZ Twincam 1.6 16V (AE86) (Sold. Crying )
Toyota Corolla GT Twincam 1.6 16V (My new project Smile )
08-24-2006, 08:04 PM
CircuitFreak Wrote:Er is er maar 1 stuk inderdaad maar de dempers die ik heb liggen worden niet meer gemaakt.
Anders had ik er inderdaad 1 kunnen bestellen.
Als het goed is kan street devil ze nog krijgen voor 119 euro per stuk (geloof ik) als het degene zijn die ik denk dat het zijn. Ze worden niet meer gemaakt, maar ze zijn nog wel op vooraad.

*edit* dus toch een anderSad

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

08-25-2006, 10:51 AM
hmm... don't understand all of the dutch talk but if you need help regarding stuff from Switzerland.... drop me a line Wink

AE86 ex-daily
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-25-2006, 11:04 AM
bean bandit,

If you know any supplier that sells koni short stroke (AE92) shocks for the front for a good price, let us know. The one from ebay didn't work out at all so thats a dead end..

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

08-25-2006, 12:21 PM
also you dont recomend D&W stuff? i think they are serious or is another problem here?

http://www.86ers.org
All the hachies that Daytona can only dream about.
08-25-2006, 01:20 PM
@Circuit freak: each cm you chop of off the top of the strut is directly transformed into extra bump travel. It should make your setup more comfortable over large bumps, more predictable and more capable at circuits with some abrupt elevation changes and high curbs. If you can have this done easily then its worth your while. Shortening your struts definately has nothing to do with concept of coil overs as such. If your springs stay captive now then nothing should change in the new situation.

Regarding D&W..I don't think that this D&W is the same as the large company. Just someone trying to benefit from the brandname.

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
08-25-2006, 02:36 PM
SekiguchiUeno Wrote:also you dont recomend D&W stuff? i think they are serious or is another problem here?
hard to say,

I emailed the email address on the ebay add because I didn't want to order a single set but 3 and wanted to know a price.

So they emailed me back they didn't deliver to holland.

So I emailed them back that I had a friend in germany who could take the order and that I also wanted a price for AE86 rear shocks.

Next email I get from them is that they've send me the shocks.. so I go, what shocks??!?!?

In the end it turns out they send me a set of AE86 FRONT shocks, that the company I emailed does not have a direct link to the guy on ebay and that I'm now waiting to get my money back (pay on delivery kinda thing).

So possibly if you bid on the ebay advert, and you win, you may get those koni's for a good price.
Possibly you may not, I can't tell.
But I do know this D&W company is a bit of a strange company to do business with. I've never ordered anything from them, only asked prices. If they would have given me a good price, I would have ordered from them, but the way they treated me, sending me parts I did not ordered nor even asked a price for, I rather not deal with them anymore.

Owh and before anyone asks, its not the fact that I dont speak german, Street devil here was very kind to help me out loads by calling their service desk and talking to them in german so it wasn't a language issueBig Grin

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AE86 Fahrwerk Gutachten GERMANY ArToAE86 4 5,020 04-18-2017 09:41 PM
Last Post: ArToAE86
  WRC Germany AJPS 1 3,210 08-13-2013 06:21 PM
Last Post: AJPS
  ae86 meeting benelux and germany m35z 43 38,187 03-26-2011 12:10 AM
Last Post: robokill