My new Revolution wheels
09-15-2004, 10:45 AM
My new Revolution wheels
CHeck these out, found them at the wreckers a few weeks ago, thought they had a nice lip to them, but didnt want to pay much for them. Next thing you know, I find an exact picture of them on the internet. Turns out theyre Revolution wheels, pretty good stuff. So off I went, bought them for 100 euro's.
Here are 2 pics of a revolution rim next to my custom painted/polished 280SX rim.
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - My new Revolution wheels]
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - My new Revolution wheels][/list]

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-15-2004, 10:56 AM
My new Revolution wheels
Hey Ivan, what's up with you people, having at least twice as much "real nice looking" rims as you can fit under your car! I don't even have 1 complete set of them, you lucky git! these look very nice Smile
Find all posts by this user
09-15-2004, 12:21 PM
My new Revolution wheels
Man that looks good!

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
09-15-2004, 02:10 PM
My new Revolution wheels
I just love the retro 80's look on them rims!

I only have the original rims for mine.. :/

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - My new Revolution wheels]
09-15-2004, 02:57 PM
My new Revolution wheels
I'm an oldskool lover all the way, although that used to be different before I bought my hachi. The 280ZX standard rims are very 80's..they remind me of the old german flying cross of the luftwaffe. the revolution wheels go back even further then the 80's if I'm not mistaken, but are also very oldskool.
Still my favorite wheels for the ae86 are minilite lookalikes such as Watanabe's, Konig Rewind and many more.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
09-21-2004, 08:01 PM
My new Revolution wheels
Love the revolution rims. I have a set of 4 spoke revolutions on my AE86. 13 x 7 with a 0 offset in the front and 13 x 8 with a -6 offset in the rear.
You not inrested in selling them by any chance?
09-21-2004, 08:21 PM
My new Revolution wheels
Well that makes you number 3 wanting to buy the revo's. Sorry but I'm keeping them. Just need to score some lugnuts from the UK..trackstore hasnt responded to any of my emails yet Sad
BTW, I think the 4 spokes are even cooler, especially with such freaky offsets!

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
09-21-2004, 09:14 PM
My new Revolution wheels
Ivan,

Trackstore are poor with email responses.

I can order them by telephone for you if you want and send them over by post a bit cheaper than they'd charge you.

Email me the details of what you want and I'll get them ordered ASAP if that helps.
09-21-2004, 09:41 PM
My new Revolution wheels
Ivan141 Wrote:Well that makes you number 3 wanting to buy the revo's. Sorry but I'm keeping them. Just need to score some lugnuts from the UK..trackstore hasnt responded to any of my emails yet Sad
BTW, I think the 4 spokes are even cooler, especially with such freaky offsets!
I got mine from a guy here in Belgium. They are about 35 euro for 8. I am going to be talking to him tomorrow so can check for you if yoou want? Smile
09-21-2004, 09:54 PM
My new Revolution wheels
And shipping would be likely cheaper to NL from Belgium than the UK...