Music
06-29-2005, 11:56 PM
Music
Mostly doing radio searching and stop whenever my ears say "this" to my thumb!
Like beats and tell me what is that "Initial D super Eurobeat"? Dumb question Give it to us in mp3 format... or somebody make an AE86 soundtrack for all of us to use... :wink:

AE86 FANATIC!!!
Find all posts by this user
06-30-2005, 12:05 AM
Music
umm...can anyone tell me what sing is that, when in Ep1 part 1 hachi for the first time shows up and beats the pants off Takashi Keisuke?

"noone sleeps in Tokyo, noone...bla bla bla...Tokyo is on fire"...

chers, adam
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-30-2005, 09:38 AM
Music
alimonos Wrote:Mostly doing radio searching and stop whenever my ears say "this" to my thumb!
Like beats and tell me what is that "Initial D super Eurobeat"? Dumb question Give it to us in mp3 format... or somebody make an AE86 soundtrack for all of us to use... :wink:
Eurobeat is the music used in Initial D. In Japan it's called Eurobeat because it used to be the European house from the early 90s. A few stars from Europe (mostly italian) moved to Tokyo when the sales began rise skyhigh over there. Italian dj Dave Rodgers is one of the first to move to Tokyo and ofcourse he got a huge contract with Apex after the first season of Initial D. Smile
His website:
http://www.daverodgers.it
Or:
http://eurobeat2000.com/new/main.htm
Or try searching on Eurobeat. Wink

adomz Wrote:umm...can anyone tell me what sing is that, when in Ep1 part 1 hachi for the first time shows up and beats the pants off Takashi Keisuke?

"noone sleeps in Tokyo, noone...bla bla bla...Tokyo is on fire"...
No one sleeps in Tokyo is by the Edo Boys. Smile

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Music]
06-30-2005, 12:14 PM
Music
thanx Banpei!

adam

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music taste Mux213 47 44,139 04-04-2011 03:49 PM
Last Post: Ty-Mishtawy
  some cool music (Polysics) Electric Surfin' Go Go Mikzu IV 2 4,016 05-17-2008 04:36 PM
Last Post: cavey