How Gabe from T3 Screwed over his own Sponsered Driver
03-15-2007, 12:39 PM
matt mead Wrote:i said before that i would talk about the problems i have had with t3 stuff, but ive decided against as its how the dude makes a living and i wouldnt like someone doing that to me..
Fair enough, you can best judge for yourself if talking about the problems you've encountered are benefitial to the community or will only unnecesairily damaged someones reputation.

matt mead Wrote:would be good to see gabes reply to als comments but
I had a very short email conversation with him. He doesn't wish to react to this topic because of good reasons allthough we did not go into detail. Remember I do not know Gabe so I don't feel like asking for all the details and respect his wishes in this.

Just think about it, Al's story pops up everywhere, for him to react on it every time on all these forums would be crazy and in the end, pointless. It would just be a "him against me" discussion, there is little he can say to make us believe him other then by throwing mud back at Al. He'll have to trust us to make the right decision not based on a single story.

Atleast, thats what I imagine his reasons are. It would have been mine.

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user
03-15-2007, 12:52 PM
I have no problems with you Matt...how could I? Hardly know you..

The questions I posted were honest questions and I am interested in the answers...honestly...no sarcasm this time. If you've had bad experiences with T3 stuff, PLEASE share them on the forums.. People can form a better opinion about their purchases and better decide where they will receive the better price/quality ratio. Lots of people running their stuff now, so the thread will soon grow with others people experiences. Either the stuff sucks (and Gabe gets feedback about the stuff and has a chance to improve it), you received some flukes (again good to know), or it doesn't work in specific applications etc etc...no harm in information being exhanged in an honest way.

Regarding the "screwing over" of two employees..I still don't get it? What is the responsibilty of a employer? Providing a roof over your employees when they get themselves into trouble (thats what parents are for Smile ) Giving away parts f(and if you start with one employee, where to stop?). Also see this part:

Quote:I’ve asked Gabe several times to talk to some people to try to find sponsor money but he said he can afford it. He couldn’t even pay Tim and Brian taking a few days off work.

Not exactly a picture of a guy who can go around giving away free stuff is it? Dunno...don't know these guys, but I really see nothing wrong with the way that stuff happened..just a very petty attempt at character murder.

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
03-15-2007, 01:32 PM
ok. working on my essay now Tongue
03-15-2007, 08:07 PM
I realy like the T3 parts i bought and i never had any problems with shipping or something else.
I would buy there again if i needed something. Thumbs up!

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - How Gabe from T3 Screwed ov...red Driver]

Toyota MR2 2.0 16V Gen3 Turbo
Toyota MR2 1.6 16V
Toyota Corolla GTZ Twincam 1.6 16V (AE86) (Sold. Crying )
Toyota Corolla GT Twincam 1.6 16V (My new project Smile )
03-16-2007, 07:10 AM
I am extremely happy with ny dealings with Gabe and in Australia he has an excellent reputation.
03-16-2007, 11:17 AM
Its strange though theat Gabriel came in here to answer DJexors thread, and didnt bother to comment here.

danielvanderwoude Wrote:looks like the nmwisima joke saved you in the end
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - How Gabe from T3 Screwed ov...red Driver] http://www.jdmbits.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-16-2007, 11:37 AM
nmwisima Wrote:Its strange though theat Gabriel came in here to answer DJexors thread, and didnt bother to comment here.
No its not,

If you read my earlier posting I had contact with Gabe and I know he will not react on this thread for good reasons.

We can keep wondering about it and hope it will trigger a reaction from him but thats just stupid.

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
03-16-2007, 11:54 AM
I guessed he didnt intend to comment.

I wouldnt either...

danielvanderwoude Wrote:looks like the nmwisima joke saved you in the end
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - How Gabe from T3 Screwed ov...red Driver] http://www.jdmbits.com
03-16-2007, 01:42 PM
I am not judge anyone in this cause involved, many things are not exactly the same as they apears.

but
i have one Ot question, What for disc are in this orange coupe, diameter what for car are they etc.. any info would be great. They fit in 14inchers!!!!

http://www.86ers.org
All the hachies that Daytona can only dream about.
05-20-2007, 12:27 PM
If people read the TRD Bible for Treuno and Levin, most of the suspension part design for the TRD Group A or Group N AE86 (Control Arms, Rear Link, Lateral Rod, Coil Over, etc) are similar to all of the suspension part you can find in this world right now. (Form Japan's Elite AE86 shop to Ebay Knock off).

In my opinion. All of the part out there is a copy version of TRD. But over the year, technolgy and material had been change. The parts were more duarable, more user friendly and more streetable. (The Real TRD Version will break once you start driving on the street since those parts are not design for street) Some company such as Cusco, SS Work's, RSK, Techno Pro Spirits, Battle Version, T3 etc are either redesign, reinvent, reconstrut the design from TRD. Some make it a better, some make it less that perfect.

But in common, They invest there time, money and knowledge to make a suspension parts that for our 20+ old Toyota. Every single one of the company have there own character in their parts. The only thing you can judge that product is by reserach it, using it, try it and learn from it.

On the other hand, the judgement is so subjective (beauty is the eyes of the beholer). It is different from person to person. That why all AE86 is unique since the the person who own it is unique.

Maxwell Arancon
Vice President
PASS RACING INC
148 S.8th Ave, Unit-F
City of Industry, USA
[email protected]
http://www.passracing.com
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - How Gabe from T3 Screwed ov...red Driver]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MCNSPORT: Your chance to own a MCNSPORT AE86 MCNSPORT.com 45 41,204 10-17-2012 02:40 PM
Last Post: Okami
  New Daily Driver Eircamae86 8 7,087 04-24-2008 09:34 AM
Last Post: AZNWOKZ
  Can I delete my own threads? BastianAE86 10 7,844 06-12-2006 11:06 PM
Last Post: banpei
  Toyota club day Lelystad 2005 - Winner is our very own Robo! Mux213 21 17,958 08-24-2005 02:05 PM
Last Post: Ivan141
  Value your own car KristianAE86 16 12,910 06-30-2005 05:00 PM
Last Post: Ivan141