Head light help
01-05-2008, 03:20 AM
Head light help
i got a late type levin.
after i fit the HID light the side light not working.
but when put the single on, its work.
the things is will the HID system jam-ed the side light.
thank you
Find all posts by this user
01-05-2008, 02:40 PM
Head light help
if the hid has 2 or more ground cables connect them all to the chassis an if it is possible 1 or more on the battery
if it is not solved then reconnect the whole hid wires from start and try to get a good clean groundwiring point
always keep in mind the better the ground connection point the better everything works

Love it or hate. It still is and still stays a beautifal car!!! Oooohw how I love the Ae86

You have the right to remain stupid !!! Toyota for life !!!
01-06-2008, 01:13 AM
Head light help
thanks for the information. but the problem is the side light not the HID.
01-06-2008, 02:22 PM
Head light help
FYI: the side lights are powered directly from the "TAIL" fuse. This fuse only gets 12v switched to it when you turn the lights on. So in theory, if you wired the HID's correctly, you should not be having any problems. Best re-check everything. Also have a look if your license plate lights and other stuff in the rear still work when the sidelights are not working.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with the Headlights, One light doesn’t retract Sgonzalez 4 9,989 12-29-2007 10:16 PM
Last Post: Sgonzalez
  need help combining 4AC block with 4AG head Max_toy 28 27,334 07-15-2007 10:49 AM
Last Post: Max_toy
  AE86 tail light Lens number help Rick 8 10,821 02-13-2007 06:39 PM
Last Post: Chixican