Thread Closed 
Getting lug nuts to match my new wheels: NIGHTMARE
09-14-2004, 08:03 PM
I now have 2 sets of wheels taken from nissan 280ZX's. The first pair are the original "iron cross" 14" et10 wheels. Today I bought a set of 5 spoke revolution 15" et11 wheels at the wreckers, pretty good motorsports wheels.
Now comes the problem: Both rims need very hard to find lug nuts. I have all the original nuts but the threads are different. The first is a short mag (or shank) style nut with a very odd 19mm wide shank and the revolutions need very long mag style nuts with a more common shank diameter (17mm or 0.68"). I cant find either of the nuts I need on ebay, and most people in stores just give me a very odd look when I show them the lugnuts I need.
Does anyone know of a place where I can find these things?...it's driving me insane.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-16-2004, 01:46 AM
Try emailing [email protected] with your request.

They stock loads of different wheelnuts and bolts etc.
Find all posts by this user
09-18-2004, 07:42 PM
I thank you very much!
Had a look on their website and they have the exact lugnuts I'm looking for! I've sent them an email including a drawing of my measurements just to be sure, but it looks like I'll be driving around on revolutions real soon. I might have to put the lugnuts and tires for the 280zx's on hold for a while because the lugs are quite costly...2 pounds each..ouch...

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
09-19-2004, 04:32 PM
No problem Ivan.

If you have any problems getting anything from over here (UK), let me know and I'll help out.
Find all posts by this user
10-27-2004, 07:50 PM
Sorted!...I'm throwing a lock on this one

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  jus' plain nuts... Blueneon 2 3,795 08-03-2005 11:17 AM
Last Post: jamiemirror