America says sorry
11-11-2004, 01:20 AM
America says sorry
Esi Wrote:Sorry for what
4 more years of Bush.. Alot of non-Americans would rather see Kerry instated then Bush. Bush is a bit trigger happy in our eyes Smile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user
11-11-2004, 02:14 AM
America says sorry
mux213 Wrote:
Esi Wrote:Sorry for what
4 more years of Bush.. Alot of non-Americans would rather see Kerry instated then Bush. Bush is a bit trigger happy in our eyes Smile
Yeah.. The fun thing is that only half of America wants Bush as the world leader. I found a site (can't recall the name though...) where people from the whole world could vote for whom they wanted to be president, people from over 190 countries voted a 73% (something like that, can't recall the exact figure) win for Kerry...

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - America says sorry]
11-11-2004, 09:45 AM
America says sorry
Widar,

Well the thing is, there is one thing we non-amicans are forgetting. We don't want Bush, but I have no idea if we really want Kerry.

Thats the whole problem in this world. Yes we are free to choose are leaders, but if you can choose out of a bunch of bad choices, do we really choose?

We face that here in Holland aswell, we have azillion parties to choose from, but when you look at the main big parties, they all basically revolve around doing things the same way, a radical change that might be needed will never get voted into office because either no party exists that wants it, or nobody would vote for such a party because people are afraid of change...

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

11-11-2004, 12:20 PM
America says sorry
I voted for the lesser of two evils... atleast thats how I like to look @ it.

"Sometimes giving up isn't the answer we're looking for, but its the only answer we have"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2004, 12:36 PM
America says sorry
And hey, whenever something different pops up in this country, some sad fucker takes the task of assasinating the person behind it upon him.
Southpark had a cool show relating to this problem (last month I think), it was an analogy of the 2004 elections where Stan doesnt want to choose between 2 new mascots (giant douche-bag and turd sandwich).

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
11-11-2004, 12:51 PM
America says sorry
Hm I haven't seen that episode yet.. Need to get it, do you know the episode number?

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

11-11-2004, 12:56 PM
America says sorry
wasn´t there a guy called ralf nader? would be nice to see his party getting bigger. it´s all about balance ... same for cars and politics Wink
11-11-2004, 12:58 PM
America says sorry
I saw an interview on the TV the other day about a new democratic senator who was originally from Kenia or something. That guy seemed to be pretty ok.

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

11-11-2004, 02:17 PM
America says sorry
Regarding the "2 assholes to choose from"-problem, better to give Kerry a chance. He aint as financaly involved in the whole Bin Laden / Iraq / Afghanistan things as old W.

11-11-2004, 02:24 PM
America says sorry
mo-racing Wrote:wasn´t there a guy called ralf nader? would be nice to see his party getting bigger. it´s all about balance ... same for cars and politics Wink
Well, IMO is Ralph Nader better than the other two, but Nader was the cause of George W. winning the previous elections. Besides that, Nader is extreme left in the opinion of both Democrats and Republicans.

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where will America invade next? Jezza_hr 29 20,825 01-06-2006 09:11 AM
Last Post: Ivan141