AC Milan my arse
05-24-2007, 12:59 AM
AC Milan my arse
Not a football fan,
But If these so-called footballers are the european champions, then football is in a sad state.
Diving, going down as if they were just shot.
These guys are paid big money, the least they could do is take a tackle.

An 86 is for Life, not just for Christmas
Find all posts by this user
05-24-2007, 01:25 AM
AC Milan my arse
Dont find rediculous excuses now...

Thats not the problem. Milan played better two years ago in Konstantinopolis and lost. Today Liverpool played better, but lost.

This is football.

No matter what, there was only one thing to remember...

These people standing, singing all the time and in the end, when the match was lost, still cheering for the team and even hailing the winners.

Thats the only reason why LFC is such a great team and

YOU 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!

p.s News from Athens say that Greeks, English and Italian fans are all together now in the center of Athens partying :wink:

danielvanderwoude Wrote:looks like the nmwisima joke saved you in the end
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - AC Milan my arse] http://www.jdmbits.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-24-2007, 05:24 AM
AC Milan my arse
Eircamae86 Wrote:Not a football fan,
But If these so-called footballers are the european champions, then football is in a sad state.
Diving, going down as if they were just shot.
These guys are paid big money, the least they could do is take a tackle.

Yeh, seems to be arround for years now, how do you think greece won the euro 2004?

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - AC Milan my arse]
Cump´s
Filipe Oliveira
05-24-2007, 08:52 AM
AC Milan my arse
Do they also have their fans tear up your town regardless of whether they win or loose??

Here in Holland that seems to be all thats important in football, its not about how good your team plays, its about how much of a mess you can leave behind because your life is to boring while us poor tax payers pay millions each year for all the swat teams they need to put in place and all the damages that need to be repaired.

I like the occasional game... but I hate what its all become today...

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
05-24-2007, 09:34 AM
AC Milan my arse
Mux213 Wrote:Do they also have their fans tear up your town regardless of whether they win or loose??
Yep. Even when it's a friendly practice game. Big Grin Big Grin

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
05-24-2007, 09:54 AM
AC Milan my arse
Those people will tear up anything anywhere anytime. Its large amounts of testosterone that will otherwise find an outlet elsewhere..

Not enough danger in life anymore

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
05-24-2007, 10:47 AM
AC Milan my arse
Lipinhu Wrote:Yeh, seems to be arround for years now, how do you think greece won the euro 2004?

By beating your special team twice I guess Evil Evil Evil

05-24-2007, 11:49 AM
AC Milan my arse
nmwisima Wrote:
Lipinhu Wrote:Yeh, seems to be arround for years now, how do you think greece won the euro 2004?

Just look at that movie 300, I think that sais enough.... we all run scared when a bunch of greeks walk onto the playing field, regardless of any game,has nothing to do with how good they play the game though Evil Evil Evil

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
05-24-2007, 12:05 PM
AC Milan my arse
Mux213 Wrote:
nmwisima Wrote:

Just look at that movie 300, I think that sais enough.... we all run scared when a bunch of greeks walk onto the playing field, regardless of any game,has nothing to do with how good they play the game though Evil Evil Evil

They played good enough to win -with much luck- better teams like Czech Rep, Portugal and France. No matter what you guys say, they made as proud. They were a good team eventhough they were not good players.

Mux, you should improve your choises in cinema If I may say :wink:

05-24-2007, 02:05 PM
AC Milan my arse
nmwisima Wrote:
Mux213 Wrote:
nmwisima Wrote:

They played good enough to win -with much luck- better teams like Czech Rep, Portugal and France. No matter what you guys say, they made as proud. They were a good team eventhough they were not good players.

Mux, you should improve your choises in cinema If I may say :wink:

I see.

Maked me proud too. I got really proud when Greece didnt make it to the 2006 world cup. Hope we meet again next Eurocup. lol

My Benfica didnt won anything this year... we have 2 international greek players...

I´m just messin boys, I did the 1st comment on propose, I knew that nmwisima would reply Evil .

Cump´s
Filipe Oliveira