|
Zandvoort Trackday@17-2-07
|
|
02-06-2007, 07:49 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
senna Wrote:Bas, up to this day, during normal trackdays@zandvoort, i haven't seen a single incident that involved more then 1 car. People crash themself into walls, not into other cars. I feel pretty safe over there.Then you haven't been driving there enough. Last time I was there I had two near misses due to idiots on the track and one time because I was an idiot myself I also saw several accidents between cars. Its getting to crowded and to many inexperienced people driving. Normally I have nothing against inexperienced people driving aslong as they take it easy and as long as they limit the number of cars on the track. My idea of fun at a track day is not heading into a corner with 10 other cars with first time drivers at the wheel.. Greetz, Bastiaan "mux213" Olij Moved down under, no more hachi |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Zandvoort Trackday@17-2-07 - senna - 02-06-2007, 12:40 AM
[] - Mux213 - 02-06-2007 07:49 PM
[] - CircuitFreak - 02-06-2007, 08:24 PM
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Trackday with my 86 at mornay track | makkuro | 2 | 6,932 |
04-27-2019 03:44 PM Last Post: makkuro |
|
| Thermal imaging of R888s at trackday | roman | 3 | 8,639 |
01-09-2017 10:47 PM Last Post: roman |
|
| Trackday Sweden | Skyracer | 1 | 7,682 |
04-28-2015 02:15 PM Last Post: Martynas |
|
| Trackday: Val de Vienne, France 16 fev 2014 | makkuro | 1 | 6,393 |
02-21-2014 04:12 PM Last Post: makkuro |
|
| My grip trackday footage with my 86 | makkuro | 1 | 6,390 |
03-09-2012 10:08 AM Last Post: makkuro |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)



