|
1986 Toyota Corolla Levin 2dr GT-Apex
|
|
09-11-2026, 05:06 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2026 05:08 PM by ondafly.)
Post: #52
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: 1986 Toyota Corolla Levin 2dr GT-Apex
so 86Fest has come and gone for another year, and it was a blast. There seemed to be alot more cars this year. A few 86s I had known over the years, made an appearance too, as I thought they were long gone. One specific 2 Door booter; I had tried to buy around 10 years ago, resurfaced too. Like it was yesterday!
Anyway I managed to get the Zenki lip fitted; didn't bother to trim the sides, as that felt wrong to do. I attached a liberal amount of zip ties and copies holes drilled into the existing lip brackets. Photo taken from the back corner of 86Fest ! quite a sight seeing so many cars that look like your own. ![]() The parade lap was a highlight - quite an experience, and what a year my car has had. Less than 12 months ago ; it was on a ship coming from Japan and ended up going around a lap of Mondello with so many other Corollas. Perhaps it was finally home ![]() ![]() ![]() Fast forward a few days - and the 86 has been put into storage and my Evo 5 has returned. I've wanted to get a photo of the 2 beside each other for so long. I'm shocked at how big the Evo is in comparison. I'm also stunned at how quick it is. Best power upgrade I've ever purchased. Drive your 86 for a year, then jump back into your Evo - instant BHP leap in your head ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Anyway - while its off the road; I'll begin buying more bits and pieces. I came very close to buying a Runfree kit before 86Fest, but couldn't make my mind up. I also want to go for some wilwoods on all 4 corners, and possible a new manifold. All in good time though. -MK7 GTi -Evo 5 -AE86 Levin |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| JDM GT-Apex Trueno in the Alps # | decryphe | 126 | 142,609 |
09-01-2026 04:48 AM Last Post: decryphe |
|
| 1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT APEX kouki from Japan | sheppardpat47 | 30 | 6,106 |
08-14-2026 10:16 PM Last Post: jomme_mega |
|
| Corolla Levin Repair, Paint and Tune - WITH VIDEO | apardal | 542 | 777,341 |
02-16-2024 10:48 PM Last Post: banpei |
|
| Toyota Corolla AE86 LEVIN ( Poland) | sylwekgtir | 40 | 71,951 |
11-23-2018 10:13 PM Last Post: sylwekgtir |
|
| Toyota Sprinter AE86 GT-Apex Trueno | Skyracer | 222 | 349,630 |
08-13-2016 12:46 PM Last Post: Skyracer |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![AEU86 AE86 - RE: 1986 Toyota Corolla Levin 2dr GT-Apex [Image: AEU86 AE86 - RE: 1986 Toyota Corolla Levin 2dr GT-Apex]](https://i.imgur.com/1nJOJiI.jpeg)

![AEU86 AE86 - RE: 1986 Toyota Corolla Levin 2dr GT-Apex [Image: AEU86 AE86 - RE: 1986 Toyota Corolla Levin 2dr GT-Apex]](https://i.imgur.com/3FGdXhs.png)
![AEU86 AE86 - RE: 1986 Toyota Corolla Levin 2dr GT-Apex [Image: AEU86 AE86 - RE: 1986 Toyota Corolla Levin 2dr GT-Apex]](https://i.imgur.com/kGmeVnu.jpeg)
![AEU86 AE86 - RE: 1986 Toyota Corolla Levin 2dr GT-Apex [Image: AEU86 AE86 - RE: 1986 Toyota Corolla Levin 2dr GT-Apex]](https://i.imgur.com/BEcoAz7.jpeg)
![AEU86 AE86 - RE: 1986 Toyota Corolla Levin 2dr GT-Apex [Image: AEU86 AE86 - RE: 1986 Toyota Corolla Levin 2dr GT-Apex]](https://i.imgur.com/xSS02mB.jpeg)
![AEU86 AE86 - RE: 1986 Toyota Corolla Levin 2dr GT-Apex [Image: AEU86 AE86 - RE: 1986 Toyota Corolla Levin 2dr GT-Apex]](https://i.imgur.com/yBQExKB.jpeg)
