Banpei's two door panda Trueno from Japan
07-08-2026, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2026 05:43 PM by banpei.)
Post: #170
RE: Banpei's two door panda Trueno from Japan
Thanks for the feedback! Thumbs up!

I was able to get another image generated and this time I asked for gunmetal grey versus body colour versus gold:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - RE: Banpei's two door panda...from Japan]
I don't like the grey, but the body colour looks much better than the earlier attempt with the light silver. Thumbs up!
I'm still fond of the gold wheels, and I haven't made up my mind yet. I'll just let it sink in and think about it in the upcoming weeks.

In other news, the old garage box is now completely empty:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - RE: Banpei's two door panda...from Japan]
I have been renting this place since 2013, and that's the longest time in my life that I've ever been at the same spot. So far, the longest I've lived in the same place was just shy of 10 years, so my garage box beat me to it! Big Grin


Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
   

1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - RE: Banpei's two door panda...from Japan]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user


Messages In This Thread
RE: Banpei's two door panda Trueno from Japan - banpei - 07-08-2026 05:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT APEX kouki from Japan sheppardpat47 30 6,322 08-14-2026 10:16 PM
Last Post: jomme_mega
  Banpei's new TA60 family cruiser banpei 281 361,949 10-30-2024 11:48 PM
Last Post: DarkSupra
  My panda ae86 build Ellzbmx 10 22,946 06-03-2015 10:56 AM
Last Post: Ellzbmx
  JDMitch's 1983 Sprinter Trueno AE86 Panda JDMitch 24 44,577 09-01-2010 11:37 AM
Last Post: nunoturbo
  Re-painting my car [i need Panda 86 photos (high res plz)] daywalker 7 15,160 06-05-2010 02:55 PM
Last Post: jdm86gtz
Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | AEU86 | Return to Top | Return to Content