|
Banpei's two door panda Trueno from Japan
|
|
10-03-2025, 06:04 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2025 06:06 PM by banpei.)
Post: #57
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Banpei's two door panda Trueno from Japan
Today, I managed to squeeze in 30 minutes of my time to install the gauge cluster:
I tested if all (warning)lights worked, and everything looks fine. Another job that can be crossed off the list. ![]() Another thing you can see in the photo: I also test-fitted a steering wheel that I recently bought, and I think this one is a keeper. I did order a horn button for the steering wheel, but it hasn't arrived yet. I did bring the roof rail garnish, seat belt locks and trim clips along, but I had no time to even think about doing anything with those yet. 1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project 2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver 2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| 1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT APEX kouki from Japan | sheppardpat47 | 30 | 6,458 |
08-14-2026 10:16 PM Last Post: jomme_mega |
|
| Banpei's new TA60 family cruiser | banpei | 281 | 362,761 |
10-30-2024 11:48 PM Last Post: DarkSupra |
|
| My panda ae86 build | Ellzbmx | 10 | 23,002 |
06-03-2015 10:56 AM Last Post: Ellzbmx |
|
| JDMitch's 1983 Sprinter Trueno AE86 Panda | JDMitch | 24 | 44,637 |
09-01-2010 11:37 AM Last Post: nunoturbo |
|
| Re-painting my car [i need Panda 86 photos (high res plz)] | daywalker | 7 | 15,183 |
06-05-2010 02:55 PM Last Post: jdm86gtz |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)




![AEU86 AE86 - RE: Banpei's two door panda...from Japan [Image: AEU86 AE86 - RE: Banpei's two door panda...from Japan]](https://www.aeu86.org/sticker-banner-468.gif)

