|
I bought a Hemi - Project Lit'lphant
|
|
05-27-2020, 03:49 PM
Post: #85
|
|||
|
|||
RE: I bought a Hemi - Project Lit'lphant
(05-27-2020 07:18 AM)Bean Wrote: They look lovely slightly better photo..... and yes, I like their (Traum Piston) work! ![]() more to come.....
Dan - You can | OST Porting service - http://hachiroku.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19991 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Bought a Ae86 and super scared cause of rust can any one hel | adamsaiyad | 19 | 28,345 |
12-02-2009 02:29 AM Last Post: [Walaki]D`Lair |
|
| Bought a Hachi today | XLarge | 27 | 42,775 |
09-08-2005 10:06 AM Last Post: PetzK |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![AEU86 AE86 - RE: I bought a Hemi - Project Lit'lphant [Image: AEU86 AE86 - RE: I bought a Hemi - Project Lit'lphant]](http://ost.ebeans.ch/albums/userpics/10005/Traum_another_view.jpg)
