|
Air filter setup related question
|
|
09-20-2011, 09:29 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Air filter setup related question
Guys,
I want to create more airflow onto the air filter. There , i guess can be 2 main ways to do this: 1. Take the filter itself to a good airy place like under the front lip by extending the piping 2. Keep the filter as it is but create a path where air from the front of the car gets Chanelled onto the air filter which is what I see in most stock setups (even in STIs) What's the difference between the two interms of performance? Which is the best option? I dont want water in my engine and Sri lanka is filled with water during the raining season so I'm slanting towards the 2nd option. Thanks, Heshan. Cheated on my いたずらな女の子 and now I can't get enough of her.. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Air filter setup related question - heshan - 09-20-2011 09:29 AM
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Air conditioning R134A swap | sheppardpat47 | 6 | 2,169 |
08-14-2026 10:06 PM Last Post: jomme_mega |
|
| Fitting Air Con (No PS) to LHD AE86 | pack | 7 | 8,312 |
01-07-2024 11:36 AM Last Post: CCB |
|
| ITB filter options | mister86 | 1 | 5,501 |
12-06-2020 10:44 AM Last Post: Bean |
|
| Air Cleaner Assembly | Hama86 | 7 | 12,912 |
10-29-2018 03:28 AM Last Post: Hama86 |
|
| AE86 4age engine not starts crank ok backfires to air intake | Ryo | 18 | 25,907 |
08-16-2018 01:36 AM Last Post: Bean |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



