|
Oil pressure switch?
|
|
05-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
yesterday I changed the header and today I realized the oil pressure gauge says zero, empty, but there is oil in the engine. so must be a oil sender issue, what could I have done wrong changing the header? is there a wire going to the sender? I didn't find a connector...but it was very dark...
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Oil pressure switch? - byd1380 - 04-30-2006, 09:54 PM
[] - jamiemirror - 05-02-2006, 04:25 PM
[] - robotype - 05-07-2009 10:53 PM
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Ignition switch plug and wires | Blaze0010 | 3 | 4,070 |
11-25-2024 12:29 PM Last Post: Blaze0010 |
|
| Build your own adjustable fuel pressure regulator ;) | oldeskewltoy | 8 | 26,634 |
08-19-2018 12:08 PM Last Post: AlexKTM |
|
| Oil Pressure Query | Alex170984 | 2 | 7,025 |
12-11-2014 01:25 AM Last Post: Alex170984 |
|
| trans oil, lsd oil change | Apolan | 9 | 22,334 |
10-01-2014 03:57 PM Last Post: mad.matt |
|
| removing light switch ? (fixed) | MC_JP | 10 | 22,074 |
09-18-2014 05:16 PM Last Post: MC_JP |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



