which connector is this
07-22-2015, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015 12:07 AM by ditn.)
which connector is this
Any know which connector this is,converting back from carb 4age to ignition and i cant remember for what this is.
the other end goes to a fuse
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - which connector is this]
Find all posts by this user
07-22-2015, 12:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015 10:42 AM by pack.)
which connector is this
I know that that is Wink

Yellow wire comes from the EFI main relay and provides +12V to injectors and ECU. (THS pin on ECU)

Orange and black goes through the EFI main relay with IGN ON to the fuse and then powers the Y wire.
On the 2 pin black connector there is also a Black/Red wire. That wire goes to the T-VIS giving it +12V!

The other wire on the T-VIS is red/white, that is the one that works with the Relay of the T-VIS.
07-22-2015, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015 11:55 AM by ditn.)
which connector is this
Hm what if i have a smallport,then i wont need it?
Also why i am at it,previous owner is giving me quite a headache on wiring that belongs to ae86 itself.
When i turn the key on the light always go on even when they should be of.
I know its a grounding problem but do you have any idea which one is used for the lights.

In the manual it says center back panel and left fender but i cant find it :s
very new to eletric issues Smile

And also is there a grounding wire on the pump from the tank?
07-22-2015, 12:09 PM
which connector is this
Where are you getting the power to the injectors?! Smile

You mean the engine light? That is W light on the ECU.

To make the fuel pump work you need to connect the Green/Red wire from the Circuit Opening Relay.
The FC connects to the ECU and when the ECU receives (STA signal from the starter motor) it will work as a latch to start the fuel pump.

Smile
07-22-2015, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015 12:42 PM by ditn.)
which connector is this
No actually the rear lights from the car are always one xd
i checked the rear center panel one and its ok but in the manual it also mentioned the left fender and i cant find that one Sad

Well im guessing from the smallport loom since i checked and the injector connectors get there voltage.

the fuel pump actually works but i was worried about ground wire since on another fuel tank it was there.but i cant remember it seeing on my tank.
the starter also works Smile

The wiring is different/difficult because its an ex rally,so most of the stuff is connected to the battery switch instead of normal routing

currently i have
=>rear lights always on
=>+b1 and +b only get 1 voltage instead of ?

getting a headache from wiring from previous rally owner.
07-22-2015, 05:15 PM
which connector is this
For the rear lights is simple...

There is a relay that works like this. It gets +12v direct from battery, it has ground and when the lights in front are ON it also enables rear lights.
Maybe your rear lights are connected to IGN +12V.

+B and +B1 get power from a black/red wire on the Passenger side panel. The power comes from the EFI main relay!
07-25-2015, 12:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2015 12:28 PM by ditn.)
which connector is this
Thanks for the help btw Smile

Ahum so rear lights was actually rear brake lights,its been way to long since i was able to drive into an ae86 Sad
The switch on brake pedal was bit bended so it wasnt all the way in which made the lights always on.

+B and +B1 get power from a black/red wire on the Passenger side panel. The power comes from the EFI main relay!
the connector i have shown were is this normally connected in an ae86?

Going to be checking this out now
Could the efi main relay actually be broken.
So it goes from efi main relay -> fuse box driver side-> behind dash to yellow ecu plug?
07-27-2015, 11:24 AM
which connector is this
Yes Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  20v BT - which oil pump? Mylesmck 4 1,952 06-21-2022 04:51 PM
Last Post: pack
  Rim width. Which is best.... Dino86 5 6,153 01-07-2017 03:09 PM
Last Post: Dino86
  Haslbeck front spoiler, which foglights? wouter86 2 4,661 02-15-2015 11:14 AM