YOUR opinion may matter!?!?!?!
02-20-2008, 07:21 PM
http://forums.club4ag.com/zerothread?id=20897

Take some time.... add your opinion.....

Dan -

You can |Sad .... OR you can ask for help!!!

OST Porting service - http://hachiroku.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19991
Find all posts by this user
02-20-2008, 11:21 PM
Owh thats a damn interesting thread....

Not really got an opinion though other then that whatever car we would want, is what politics seemed to not want... Its usually the kind of car that just invites you to do dangerous things with, and one that generally doesn't have all sorts of gadgets and electronics to stop you from doing them.

A nimble, lightweight, bare bone, no extras, fun to drive car. I really don't care about the engine, as long as its in a good place (not to far forward, not to far backward). Preferably rear wheel drive but that includes MR. There are already plenty of good FWD platforms out there, we really don't need another.

For some strange reason there ARE many modern day good solid fun FWD cars out there that fit our bill, we just don't like them/ignore them just cause they are FWD, step into any previous generation Civic R, Clio, 106, etc, with small mods they are great great fun, some even right out of the showroom. I honestly think thats us being stupid and ignorant. That does mean we should look at these cars. What makes the previous generation Civic type R so damn fun?!

And lets not forget, there are a few RWD platforms still out there that make my heart beat just as fast as the AE86 that Toyota would do good to look at for inspiration. Both S2000 and MX5 spring to mind right away, both cars fit the bill with the only exception that they are both 2 seaters and therefor only usable as a fun car and thus only obtainable as a 2nd car.

That might be my only additional requirement for a new AE86 follow up. It should be a proper 4 seat 3 door hatch or 2 door coupe that I can throw around the track on a sunday, and bring the kids to school with during the week.

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo How to add photos to your posts banpei 2 4,155 01-17-2022 10:31 PM
Last Post: banpei
  what is your opinions on these head gaskets... CHOPKIN2 5 5,171 04-09-2018 05:29 PM
Last Post: mad.matt
  KE70 - need your help! zemosh 2 5,041 03-19-2015 07:42 PM
Last Post: willy
  Need your help,looking for a rallcar thats looks like this ditn 17 19,331 04-11-2013 07:13 PM
Last Post: ditn
  Camshafts... what is your desire? oldeskewltoy 9 8,090 03-23-2013 02:41 PM
Last Post: Uzelac