Toyota 043 Super White III

I'cant make up my mind Confused

Tnx a lot Smile

Toyota scrap yard car park = AE92GTi - AE82GT - KE30 - KP62
Find all posts by this user
06-15-2006, 05:16 PM
Toyota colors
I had the same problem few weeks ago...

I found out that the code : 040 Super white II exicts since 1987 and is NOT the same as the 040 of the latest years!!! So be carefull...

For this reason I decided to paint it the B4 white of VW. It's the white of Golf GTi V.
06-16-2006, 09:02 AM
Toyota colors
Does anyone know what's the "GT500 Supra gray" color that's used in Tsuchiya's car's engine bay? On Hot Version vol.41 it looks like a rather dark gray and I tried to find a similar color from Toyota's color charts but found only metallic ones..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-16-2006, 07:59 PM
Toyota colors
fck.. Angry the supliers don't have these colors in metallic base, only in basic acril (non-metalic)... Sad

And the colors are metallic, how the fck can they have it only in acril Angry
I can specally order it, but it costs ...and I'm on a tight budget.

Now paint it in non-metallic one of these color or choose some other paint from some other car...

Any sugestions for similar color like 043 Super White III !?

06-16-2006, 08:28 PM
Toyota colors
Why spend much money on metallic white? You wont see much of it in the end anyway.. You can get any colour mixed with metallic additives of your desire...it will all cost the same anyway... It's not like choosing original colours makes it cheaper.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
06-16-2006, 08:49 PM
Toyota colors
Ivan141 Wrote:Why spend much money on metallic white? You wont see much of it in the end anyway.. You can get any colour mixed with metallic additives of your desire...it will all cost the same anyway... It's not like choosing original colours makes it cheaper.

Becouse the good metallic is painted in 2 steps; with basic acril for metallic painting and then with see-trough finish Smile and that gives it more shine, glow and protection for color being blured and withot glow over time (I dont't know eng. technical word for it, hope you understand).

And the price isn't any different being org. Toyota color, they can mix every color that exists if their supliers have the basic components for it... Wink

06-16-2006, 09:21 PM
Toyota colors
So you mean a two or three stage paint system...look around for different suppliers, surely someone must be able to mix the correct colour for you..

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Ae86 color codes, I don't find my colors Mattolo 4 7,071 05-15-2009 07:13 PM
Last Post: robokill
  colors...? s.bjelke 14 13,103 12-23-2004 10:47 PM
Last Post: AndrE86