STAGE ONE IMPORTS - BEWARE
01-31-2007, 10:39 PM
Lipinhu Wrote:If you´re running a shop, its you job to keep costumers with you.
If you're not able to offer a service, than you better stay out of it. You dont start by saying "OK, two months", and spend another 2 months saying "Your parts will arrive any day now." and more 2 months saying "we will take care of the situation.In last case we will refund you".

A company that works this way, shouldnt even open its doors.

I think, as costumers, that we have the right to tell everyone about our experiences with A, B or C company. Dorito86 stated that he was ok with stage one imports, I dont doubt it.

I´ve heard lots of times that "the best commercial you can have is your customer"....

Hurray! Hurray!

Dan -

You can |Sad .... OR you can ask for help!!!

OST Porting service - http://hachiroku.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19991
Find all posts by this user
02-01-2007, 02:17 AM
lipinhu,

One thing is for sure, whether you have good experience or bad experience with a shop (even with aeu86.org shop), you'll always find a place on this board to share your experiences.

My only point was that we always need to be carefull about the fact that every shop f*s up once in a while. You're story could be the exception and if that is so, bad publicity for a shop can kill a perfectly honest well running shop. That isn't a reason for the story not to be told though, only to make sure people also take the time to look at both sides of the story.

But thats the great thing about this (and other) forum, you can tell about your experience, Dorito tells about his, Stage One is free to give a reaction either by signing up or emailing me or whatever, the more we talk about it, the more accurate picture we create. The more informed people are.

In the end tough, f-up or not, their communication with you leaves loads to be desired Sad Glad that at least you came to some sort of satisfactory conclusion..

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
03-09-2007, 02:05 PM
I ordered CBY arches a few years ago, and it took 6 months, there was no reply from him no matter how many emails i sent. but then they arrived, the service is not good but he still got me the parts i asked for at a price way below what others were asking, it was a good job i was still building my car at the time.

Its gotta go whoosh or give a whine!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  beware of paradise racing rotary787b 16 11,482 05-30-2007 11:05 AM
Last Post: Mux213
  EBAY BEWARE !! eg6maxx 10 8,261 03-18-2007 11:36 PM
Last Post: Red