PROJECT WRITE OFF
11-24-2005, 06:57 PM
PROJECT WRITE OFF
i trusted the person that was driving the car, that was why I let him take it out.

This will not be going through the insurance.

AND NO ONE WILL BE DRIVING MY NEW CAR

The front end of the car is wrecked no suspension will be salvagable from it, front passnger side alloy and bulkhead is in footwell, dash is shoved forward, I think the gearbox and engine will be salvagable, there are no fluids leaking from it anywhere, no lights left on the front at all, bonnet gone, passenger side skirt wrecked, front splitter has been salvaged, both doors boot spoiler is salvagable, levin white side strips might be salvagable., i haent had an opertunity to check under the car yet to see what is wrong wth it under there, exaust from manifold back might be salvagable, back interior is salvagable but i do not know about the front seats as the floor pan under them is blucked so seats might b knackered, steering wheel is also fine.
Find all posts by this user
11-24-2005, 07:15 PM
PROJECT WRITE OFF
just got an update on my m8

bust knee cap
fractured ribcage
keep in for a week
need to operate on him
11-24-2005, 07:49 PM
PROJECT WRITE OFF
friend of mine had this also...
only he crashed his own car(dickhead!!!!),it was an old rally ae86 ,standing still for about 11 years,bought it and fixed it for road use and in 4 weekt parked it into 4 trees doing aproxx 100km/u
he was lucky he had an full rollcage in it

http://www.home.zonnet.nl/streetracefoto2/kees.htm

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - PROJECT WRITE OFF]

sr86 completed!!........漂うことのマスター!!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-24-2005, 08:28 PM
PROJECT WRITE OFF
Damn...

This car can be rescued man... I think...

Or, if not, you can sell all things that can be rescued.
If you sell parts seperatelly, you ussually get more cash than if you sell all together :wink:
Sell 'em and you 'll have a nice ammount of money to pay forward for your next 86!
You might have to compromise with a totally stock one, but you cant have it all in this life, right? And no "oh,yes, you can have it mate" anymore Angry

Hachi can be pretty beachy for a non-used-to-it driver.
I crashed my 86 the fourth day I got her, going to the Ministry of Transport to get the licence Huh Huh
A road in the city with an "open" right turn (that with a FWD is practicly a straight), wet down, car sleeped with 2nd at 3.500 rpm -compressor at his best- I got no experience with her, made a full lock but it was not enough...
Front right corner hits a parked car and my 86 made a 180o spin in that narrow road. I still cant explain how it didnt hit anything else, so I guess I was lucky.

I m beeing very carefull since then.

danielvanderwoude Wrote:looks like the nmwisima joke saved you in the end
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - PROJECT WRITE OFF] http://www.jdmbits.com
11-24-2005, 08:31 PM
PROJECT WRITE OFF
no way of rescuing this one i'm afraid, roof is creased, floorpan is vreased in several places, bulkhead is buckled, both back arches are buckled, i need to get better pictures upm but my digi cam's battery ran out
11-24-2005, 08:32 PM
PROJECT WRITE OFF
The Big Yin Wrote:i was going to murder him, car is a total loss, going 2 the scrappy once i have stripped off what i can salvage

Oh, seing that reminds me:
Make him pay for the damage.
And DONT take her to the scrap yard, you can sell all good sassis parts :wink:

11-24-2005, 08:46 PM
PROJECT WRITE OFF
he is giving me the money to replace it,

car wont b scrapped till everythin is off of it, i mght even sell the bar shell to anyone that wants it
11-24-2005, 08:54 PM
PROJECT WRITE OFF
That's the spirit!

Now you see things more clear than last night :wink:

Nice that your pal is a real pal and not a jerk

11-24-2005, 08:56 PM
PROJECT WRITE OFF
nmwisima Wrote:Nice that your pal is a real pal and not a jerk
x2.
Tell him some freak on a forum is proud of him making the right choice. Thumbs up!

Peugeot 206 1.6 XT - 09/2003
Toyota Corolla GT Coupé - 09/1984
Yonzie - 09/1980
11-24-2005, 09:36 PM
PROJECT WRITE OFF
chaaaa.... that hit hard as rasshole and it was such a nice car Sad atleast the 2 of u are living thats most important

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  and im off AE86 trueno, Silvertop project, but wait SR5? evfan42 54 53,662 02-19-2009 11:10 AM
Last Post: Import_ProphetZ