Initial-D The Movie
05-04-2005, 01:01 AM
Initial-D The Movie
yeah sure, if i put on the CGI then i CSIAVC!
But if i pull the VCN1RV, wouldn't it be better then? Big Grin
Or should i change my RGB values into MRTG?

banpei, please explain Smile

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
Find all posts by this user
05-04-2005, 11:40 AM
Initial-D The Movie
CGI = Computer Generated Graphics, or on other words, all the races that are done in 3D.

In the first series there was a big difference in the 3D scene's and the drawn scene's. Also the drawing was nice but I personally found it a bit to much fit for comic books and a not to suited style for animation myself.

The nice thing is that from series 1 to 3 you see the 3D work going more and more to making it look as real as possible, the 3D quality became better but the gab between 3D and drawn art became bigger and bigger.

In series 4 you can see they put alot of work into making the 3D stuff look asif it was drawn, the coloring of the cars is much less realistic but much more drawn styled and it looks GOODSmile Combine it with the fact that I personally think that they draw the anime much better aswell it really looks good as a wholeSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
05-04-2005, 12:57 PM
Initial-D The Movie
Tnx Mux Smile

Didn't notice that, maybe because i'm not into anime's that good Smile

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
05-04-2005, 11:40 PM
Initial-D The Movie
The Doctor Wrote:Tnx Mux Smile

Didn't notice that, maybe because i'm not into anime's that good Smile
Maybe you should study the Captain Harlock series: then you get a good impression how far we have come. Wink

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Initial-D The Movie]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-05-2005, 05:40 PM
Initial-D The Movie
Donut Wrote:I readed some Doujins a while ago making parody on Initial D, they called it "Densha de D!" Densha = Train.

It was very funny, since Takumi was driving and old train and was like drifting with the train Tongue.

More Initial D parody you could get from School Rumble anime. Where they in the first episode bicycle to school, and a girl is chasing a handsome guy that is extremly fast on the bike, and some other guy is cchasing the girl chasing the guy. So on a part you see the AE86, with tofu stickers drift from side and go straigthways. And the music is all para para initial D music. Suddenly they past the Hachi Roku with bike's XD.

EDIT: Knudsen take that back! Tongue Cartoon is not stupid. you have your own reason but don't call others stupid!

oh yeayeayea!!!!!!i saw that before!!the guy was in a buisness suit and carring a suitcase i think..... Thumbs up!

05-05-2005, 07:12 PM
Initial-D The Movie
banpei Wrote:Maybe you should study the Captain Harlock series: then you get a good impression how far we have come. Wink
Captain who??

URL?

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

05-08-2005, 09:44 PM
Initial-D The Movie
mux213 Wrote:
banpei Wrote:Maybe you should study the Captain Harlock series: then you get a good impression how far we have come. Wink
Captain who??

URL?
Captain Harlock:

His ship:

And compare this with Initial D. Only 25 years difference. Wink

05-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Initial-D The Movie
Ah him,

I remember watching that series when I was a kid, can't remember what it was about thoughSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

05-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Initial-D The Movie
mux213 Wrote:Ah him,

I remember watching that series when I was a kid, can't remember what it was about thoughSmile
Well, it was about Captain Harlock ofcourse! Big Grin
(Seriously: space pirates and if you are interested I have some episodes for you... Wink )

05-11-2005, 10:00 AM
Initial-D The Movie
Its stupid that some people (not you mux =) ) deny, that they have first heard of 86 from an anime (dont call it a cartoon).. i am not ashamed to admit that Fast and the furious 1 has first turned my attention to tuning (and later on mechanics) and other fast cars (JDM).. prior to that i have considered ferrari, porsche, lambo etc. to be the only preformance machines out there. and yes i was a ricer to its fullest! i have even lied on some forums about having a eg6 VTi, and made stupid comments s.a. "that camaro couldnt do a corner if it had 305/25 R20 tires on" and "civic can smoke a viper anytime with a turbo" etc.. but as time passed, i have learned ALOT, read alot, worked at some garages, doing simple mechanics stuff.. now im cured =) and i look back at those days with nostalgia and laugh about it. =) we all grow, its a process.. =)

i first saw 86 in a game (GT3). you get it by winning the first sunday cup.. guess what, i have driven it (in game) and considered it to be crap! sold! i have seen ID only recently,; beeing a big fan of japanese anime already, regardless to topic, i just loved id. just seen episodes 11 and 12 yesterday.. very nice!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is Initial D Mux213 2 15,988 01-17-2020 08:07 PM
Last Post: Power_uP
  Initial D typing game reviewed by LGR banpei 6 7,582 04-13-2019 02:12 PM
Last Post: Power_uP
  Initial D Lyrics banpei 2 9,826 03-21-2014 05:17 PM
Last Post: MC_JP
  For all you Initial D Fans J-86 3 6,067 11-08-2012 10:29 PM
Last Post: Mux213
  Initial D 5th Stage on its way? cavey 4 6,918 08-20-2012 09:35 PM