Initial-D The Movie
05-02-2005, 06:19 PM
Initial-D The Movie
Im npt calling other users of this board stupid... Im calling the cartoon stupid. And im not taking it back, no way! :wink:

Youtube Myspace and I´ll Google your Yahoo
Find all posts by this user
05-02-2005, 06:30 PM
Initial-D The Movie
Knudsen,

Go watch the cartoon man, don't think its stupid just because it's a much hyped cartoon, who knows you may like it.

I do have to agree with you though, people buying the car purely cause they want to be takumi, that is stupid. I have to admit I didn't know about the car before I saw initial D and initial D in some respects is responsible for me liking this car. But I bought the car because I like the car, I love how it drives, not because of the cartoon. The cartoon only introduced me to it.

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
05-02-2005, 08:35 PM
Initial-D The Movie
Im not keen on the way the cartoon is drawed. Actually im not that keen on cartoons atall... Its like the days when i watched cartoons is ower, you know :wink:

05-02-2005, 09:31 PM
Initial-D The Movie
well, i have heared about Initial-D a long time ago, but, unfortunately, haven't seen it yet...
didn't have a chance to download it from the 1st episode...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-03-2005, 10:19 AM
Initial-D The Movie
Knudsen, well the drawing does get better the further along the series getsSmile As for being to old for cartoons, thats just an opinion, in Japan they do not know about this age boundrySmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

05-03-2005, 10:33 AM
Initial-D The Movie
I have to admit, i like the way the anime is drawed best in stage 1!

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
05-03-2005, 11:38 AM
Initial-D The Movie
Mux, lets not talk about japanese behavior... some of them are really freaky Big Grin

05-03-2005, 12:02 PM
Initial-D The Movie
Knudsen Wrote:Mux, lets not talk about japanese behavior... some of them are really freaky Big Grin
Owh man, freaky doesnt cover it by a long shotSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

05-03-2005, 01:44 PM
Initial-D The Movie
when i bought my first 86, no one here in Portugal hear about InitialD, about 3 years ago, i first got my hands on the first series, and i love them!....not just because they feature an 86, but because i´m a fan of anime as well.....

...i think the series and now the movie are positive for the 86 scene....for us that have 86´s a long time ago, know well of the dificulty of finding good parts for the car....now, because of the animes and off course D1 and best motoring videos, more and more parts are being produced for this car!

who would thought that OBX and Vibrant, some top major USA Rice parts manufacturers would bother doing some parts for the 86....but now, since its getting famous, both these brands, introduced performance headers for the 86 Hurray!

i think we will see more and more parts avaiable, wich is great Smile

the downside, being the car known and all, it will be more dangerous to drive it on the streets without being notest, and the thieves may want to get their hands on it Angry
05-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Initial-D The Movie
The Doctor Wrote:I have to admit, i like the way the anime is drawed best in stage 1!
Drawings in stage one are awesome, but the contrast too much with the CGI. In stage 4 you really should watch the CGI: they have some really nice filters which make it look like it was drawn. Smile

Knudsen: just watch the movie, okay? Wink

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Initial-D The Movie]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is Initial D Mux213 2 15,938 01-17-2020 08:07 PM
Last Post: Power_uP