HACHI-DREAmS =)
02-09-2007, 01:22 PM
HACHI-DREAmS =)
I just had a hachiroku involved dream (again).. So i was thinking surelly im not the only one, why not make a topic in which we share our AE86-related dremas Big Grin Who wants to go first?
Find all posts by this user
02-09-2007, 01:43 PM
HACHI-DREAmS =)
Mine was nightmare actually (too much time in body shops!) Evil
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2007, 01:48 PM
HACHI-DREAmS =)
I watched the initial-d movie too much and started watching scenes in my sleep.

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - HACHI-DREAmS =)]
02-09-2007, 01:55 PM
HACHI-DREAmS =)
I had a nightmare too!!!!!!!!
I was picking flames in the paint shop for my hachi!!!
so happy it was a just a dream Cool

Philip
02-09-2007, 02:03 PM
HACHI-DREAmS =)
my dreams involve induction noise from a 4ag and skantidly clad women usually combined somehow...
02-09-2007, 04:06 PM
HACHI-DREAmS =)
I once had a dream about buying a trueno with RHD and driving it,i loved the sound of the 4A-GE with 4 carbs.It had TRD wing and RS Watanabe's of course.Excellent dream,2 bad i woke up Tongue
02-09-2007, 06:30 PM
HACHI-DREAmS =)
I had a nightmare that I had so much rust that there was a hole in my hachi... Oh wait, that was reality a week ago. Crying

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
02-09-2007, 08:32 PM
HACHI-DREAmS =)
One time a hachi induced lucid dreams for me (lucid dreams are dreams where you realise youre dreaming and wake up inside the dream, than you can do anything Wink). So it went like this:

The day i found a garage for my hachi was the day that we went to the see side with my family. I was relieved that my car is in a garage safe. That night i had adream, i was walking past our parking lot and saw my hachi. And tipycally for dreams the appearances changed from my red coupe i saw a white hachi with some ugly 15 inch rims.. but that didn't bother me much.. so on i went when i suddenly remembered i took my hachi to a garaga that day, so it cant be there! I asked my self "Am i dreaming?" My conscious mind turned on from hibernation "Hell yeah baby!" Smile So i had full control in my dreams, but instead of going to akina touge to chalange takumi or go have sexy time with Adriana Lima, i went to our balkony (3rd floor) and started jumping off doing sommersaults, backflips, jumping all over the place, down to the park and back up to our neighboring buildings... eventually i got fed up with it (it was too cool though) so i intentionally woke up.

...which means i will go to akina touge in my life and chalange takumi and i wil score with adriana lima.. might as well do something in my dreams that i cant in RL. Tongue
02-10-2007, 10:04 AM
HACHI-DREAmS =)
Apolan Wrote:I went to our balkony (3rd floor) and started jumping off doing sommersaults, backflips, jumping all over the place.

Lucky you weren't sleep-walking.

02-10-2007, 02:56 PM
HACHI-DREAmS =)
The day before going to a Zandvoort trackday, I dreamt of losing controll of the car on the approach to the final straight and crashing the trueno head first into the concrete pit-wall (frontal crashes at high speed being my personal point of expertise).
Ended up not making it to the track itself, but saw this exact crash happen to V8 powered M3..maybe a warning of some sort afterall.

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear