BTT Motorsport?
08-03-2009, 04:37 PM
BTT Motorsport?
I am wondering if any of you have heard of BTTMotorsports.com? or of BTT Motorsports at all?

I am working with Jari from BTT who is buying my car. I know he is new to the club4ag forums, but I thought maybe some of you may have met or heard of him? They have a Finnish rally team and are wanting my car for the rally squad. Anyways like any other international vehicle sale I am a little nervous about the whole thing, but Jari does seem very genuine.

Anyone know anything about BTT or the legitimacy of this Rally team?
Find all posts by this user
08-03-2009, 08:48 PM
BTT Motorsport?
BTT motorsport Oy is a registered company in finland since 2005.
http://www.ytj.fi/yritystiedot.aspx?yava...;1631;1678

The registered address is:

Lepolantie 29
01830 LEPSÄMÄ
FINLAND

I can also find references to "Jari Hämäläinen" from BTT motorsport on various finnish rally sites.

Personally I have never heard or seen him, I guess finnish Rally boys can fill you in. S.K where are you!? Smile

<a href="www.pleijerit.net" target="_blank">www.pleijerit.net</a>
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-04-2009, 09:08 AM
BTT Motorsport?
goos Wrote:S.K where are you!? Smile
Tadaa Wave

Sorry, but I have not heard or know him at all...

"Tämmösellä modernilla autolla, niin mun mielestä, ei tämmöstä kisaa voi ajaa. Tää käy kunnon päälle eikä riitä aivot tähän touhuun!"
""With a modern car like this, in my opinion, a competition like this can't be driven. It's too physical and your brains can't cope with this stuff"
-Henri Toivonen 2.5.1986-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwgB4Xs4LVQ
08-05-2009, 12:32 AM
BTT Motorsport?
you better figure out who they are! they might be making some stiff competition for you! The transaction should go through this week! I have enough in a different bank account to fly to Finland and hunt him down if he tries anything fishy Wink
08-05-2009, 07:25 AM
BTT Motorsport?
Touge86 Wrote:you better figure out who they are! they might be making some stiff competition for you! The transaction should go through this week! I have enough in a different bank account to fly to Finland and hunt him down if he tries anything fishy Wink

well 99.9% of finnish people are very honest. So I think your pretty safe Smile

<a href="www.pleijerit.net" target="_blank">www.pleijerit.net</a>
08-13-2009, 11:27 PM
BTT Motorsport?
well to btt's credit, the transaction has gone extremely smoothly. The money is here and Jari has been great to communicate with thus far.

also I found this:

http://www.youtube.com/bttmotorsport
12-01-2009, 01:13 AM
BTT Motorsport?
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - BTT Motorsport?]
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - BTT Motorsport?]

Jari came yesterday and even took us to dinner ! Very much a stand up guy! I'd sell him a car again any day!